Starting a new sport.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm starting to take swim classes, and all my life I've been a basketball, and a football kind of guy. I was wondering since I've never shaved my legs, pubes, underarms, and etc, that I should ask for help.

Are there any swimmers out there that could help me begin my shaving process?

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started swimming a few years ago and also started shaving then. Remember to shave down. Shaving down will not cut the hair below the skin which results in those red bumps one sometimes see. I've started to use a lotion that I use on my legs to take hair off. I spread on my legs for five minutes and rinse off. The only problem with that is you don't want that lotion to get on your genitals as it will irritate that sensitive skin.

Hope this helps.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started swimming a few years ago and also started shaving then. Remember to shave down. Shaving down will not cut the hair below the skin which results in those red bumps one sometimes see. I've started to use a lotion that I use on my legs to take hair off. I spread on my legs for five minutes and rinse off. The only problem with that is you don't want that lotion to get on your genitals as it will irritate that sensitive skin.

Hope this helps.

i never knew that shaving down prevents bumps. dos that work when shaving your pubes? or is it a body hair rule?

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
as a man, just shave or trim your pubes and underarms but not your chest and legs,
if you ask my honest opinion.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've started the shaving process and its too much of a hassle. I have to do it every so often, but its very nice to have a hairless body. But I have a problem.

When shaving my pubes I get scared shaving in my crack and my sack, are there any tips for that?