Starting a weekly JO Group in NYC / Brooklyn

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gay but I find this hillarious. So much less unrealistic as for say... a straight guy coming to an all girl slumber party where they masturbated together. I think thats every straight mans dream.

oh damn!!! That would be awesome..too bad I'm on the opposite coast

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm gay but I find this hillarious. So much less unrealistic as for say... a straight guy coming to an all girl slumber party where they masturbated together. I think thats every straight mans dream.

You mean that DOESN'T happen? Shit.....

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah but there really arent a lot of girls who would be ..lets say "free" enough to go to a place where guys are jacking off and frankly I wouldnt go unless I could get a girl to go too. But I am a voyeur and I love big dicks so I think it would be totally fascinating.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah but there really arent a lot of girls who would be ..lets say "free" enough to go to a place where guys are jacking off and frankly I wouldnt go unless I could get a girl to go too. But I am a voyeur and I love big dicks so I think it would be totally fascinating.

I did not know this is mostly a gay male thing. I saw the people attending so far and also saw straight and bi men posting. You can't blame me for being curious :tongue: