Starting a weekly JO Group in NYC / Brooklyn

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But that's very different from a JO group. Two different things.

So if you want you can start a thread called "Starting a weekly orgy group in NYC/Brooklyn" and watch it go nowhere just like this one.

If OP (or whoever can host) really wants it done they'd set a date for a week or two or three from now, and get people to commit to show up at that time. Simple as that.

I can't host and I'm a first timer, so my commitment level is somewhere around "show up, look around while trying not to feel awkward, and maybe whip it out if I feel comfortable enough, or leave after 5-10 minutes of awkward walking around."

So you'd probably want a more seasoned veteran putting things together. I'm testing the waters.

So, is someone gonna do it??

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone interested in steam room fun? what gyms do you guys go to?
The warmer the environment, the more I'm able to physically let loose.
I used to go to the ESC fairly regularly. Being a bath house, the steam room is fairly loose (at least You're allowed in nekked). ...But since most of the street parking on E. 56th Street has been removed & the ESC itself has become more or less a retirement community, I've been staying away.
:frown1:
check out gym in crown plaza in NYC times square. I have stayed there and sauna always has something going on in it
Loved that place, but it's far less tolerant of steam room shenanigans. Trust me, I know. I was thrown out (and banned), having been accused of J/O-ing. Funny thing is that I actually wasn't (seriously). There were 2 or 3 other guys in there going at it, and I suspect I was either mistaken for one of them...or I was the victim of a disturbing managerial autocracy. Their attitude is guilty until proven innocent.
:mad:

Any other suggestions would be quite welcome.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Absolutely not! Think positive! Let's make this happen. I would consider hosting a small group in Manhattan but not this week... too busy to take care of the details.

Thinking again about going to NY Jacks tomorrow...

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sadly, there is always plenty of chatting about guys from NYC hooking up on this site and precious little follow thru.
Me: v. hot, worked out black guy, great face & hung 8+. i'm a vers top, hiv-, always safe but plenty wild. Always on the hunt for good man-to-man with other hot guys.
Hot? Horny? Serious about hooking up? Man up, message me and bring it!