Starting fresh, help me figure stuff out.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ok guys need some good advice on where to start off. I didn't date much in highschool for various reason including lack of time, interest, being picky as hell, and not having a place to bring girls back to (Nazi parenting, had to be sneaky about everything). I will admit I got a little behind on stuff.

I been givin the game a try in college and I am havin mixed results and need a little help gettin my stuff figured out.

Here is where I am now:
I can pick up any girl in any setting. I have no problem approaching girls, I got some natural charm and can get a number out of any girl often without even directly asking. Depending on the situation i can often get a kiss or something out of a first encounter. I keep doing this and for some reason I don't follow up much. I have close to 100 numbers of girls i never even called. I don't even bother with girls unless they are

A friend of mine recommended I read The Game and I researched a bit of pickup stuff online and am employin it. I added some stuff like kino (touching and physical stuff) to my game and thats made it more solid.

I got a few girls ive been dating but stuff doesnt seem to be goin anywhere. I was really close to one girl, she was playing the gf role but refused to make things official so I think theres something goin on behind the scenes and I don't want to have to deal with it. I think its in my best intentions to move on.

Ok so say Im starting fresh and ideally I just want a few **** buddies so that I can get action reliably without having to pamper some chick or deal with gf drama. What do you guys recommend I do in order to get what I want?

Basically I got the skills to pickup 99% of anything i want, I got good looks in my favor, with some natural charm, I honestly am messing things up by getting too cool with girls and not given em piledrivers, then stuff gets weird if i want to go that way.

bigcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm. Sounds like u got the right stuff...above and below the waist. u mentioned **** buddies. In my dictionary that means a MAN to fool around with, not a woman. If yer looking for a man, then i'd suggest an online m4m in your area....be careful of course. Secondly, steam baths are a good way to check out the goods and hook-up but mostly it's one-time thing. If yer looking for a woman, there SEEMS to be some on-line action there, but my guess is they either want money or a husband.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It reads as if you're looking for anyone who'd be your girlfriend, rather than just looking for friends who might later go on to be your girlfriend once you've decided you like each other.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really understand this. I'm the opposite. I'm not good talking to girls I've just met or getting phone numbers, but the few girls I got to the point of kissing I ended up having sex with pretty quickly.

Without knowing any more, it sounds like you are not comfortable or don't know what to do after kissing. Or maybe you are scared of not doing well when it moves beyond kissing.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying a girl was "playing the gf role but refused to make things official." If you spend time together and kiss, make out and do more then you discuss how serious you are together. I don't think most adults want to commit to being a boyfriend or girlfriend unless they like the other person in bed. Maybe when you are teenagers you can get away with just holding hands and being bf/gf, but not so much as adults. The girls may be waiting for you to be more serious.

And I'm not sure what you mean by you are "messing things up by getting too cool with girls and not given em piledrivers."

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry but I think that the "game" approach is basically bullshit. I mean meeting girls is not like a sport even if a thousand guys say it it. It's just the contemporary description of how to get laid which doesn't work most of the time. "Getting action" as you say is only 100% foolproof if you're paying for it. Otherwise you've got to really make the effort to communicate with women, get to know them, find out if you're compatible, and then see where it goes.

Nothing to add save that you've had some great advice from the pros.

Just be you and find girls who are just who they are. You'll be infinitely happier.

Don't be a player because all you will attract are other players.