Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He had totally forgot

it was the last few days of 2021 and Jamie had totally forgot the wager he and his friends had made at the start of the year

they each bet £100 they would achieve their new years resolution by the end of the year

Larry had achieved his early, losing weight and gettting fit

Brad had finished writing his novel

Steve had got his promotion

Jamie still hadnt achieved his, he didnt even remember the wager, he was wasted new years eve, why did he pick THAT as his resolution

no one in real life had above 10 inches

out of desperation he found himself wandering around a sauna on the hunt, he knelt for hours blowing guys none coming even close to measuring up to his goal

he surfed the dregs of hook up sites, met a few that looked promising

he would sue adobe when the new year was over, fuck photoshop

“thats the 3rd guy left your house within minutes!” chuckled Larry, the older man who lived in the apartment next door

jamie glared both horny and fed up of being lied to

Larry followed “whats up? I know im older but I might be able to help!” he smiled sitting next to jamie on his couch

jamie couldnt explain why but he opened up to his kind neighbour, when things got spicier he removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose looking a little embarased

“so you have to find a guy with a big dick in the next” he looked at the clock “12 hours?”

jamie nodded

“wow, a lofty goal” Larry nodded sagely “if you get stuck give me a knock I might have a way to help you....”

by the time jamie registered what Larry had said his apartment door had closed

after a few more flakes jamie knocked on larrys door, he only had an hour to spare, larry had recently turned 60, was very skinny, probably hadnt fucked since the 80s, but he said he could help him

larry opened the door with a beaming smile in a robe

“no luck eh!” he smirked

jamie shook his head dejectedly “you said you had a way to help?”

“sure sit down!” beamed larry “drink?”

jamie declined

larry sat down legs spread jamie audibly gasped

resting on his armchair between his legs was 2 tennis balls, resting on top of them was a long thick soft cock

“see something you like?” larry asked sipping his drink with a smirk

jamie nodded “must have been a beast back in the day!”

“back in the day?”

“yeah, when you were younger and......”

larry spluttered on his drink

“jamie, you think I bought you over here to admire my soft cock? Come over here.... crawl” his voice had shifted slightly

jamie crawled over

“lick my balls for a surprise” larry smirked

jamie licked and sucked his massive bollocks they tested of sweat and masculinity

larry groaned stroking jamies hair

jamie felt something heavy hitting him on his head, like a bat

he pulled off and looked up in shock and awe, larrys big soft cock was now standing to full attention, a thick vein running down the shaft pumping blood, his foreskin back revealing a large head above his thick shaft

larry handed jamie a tape measure

“10 inches long..... 7 inches around” larry mouthed along as jamie read out the measurements

january 1st jamies friends woke to files from jamie, first photos measuring a big cock

next came a video file, the man holding the camera was looking down at jamie who was slurping and sucking on his monster cock

“good boy!” growled the camera holder stroking his head forcing him deeper

jamie looked up at the camera his lips stretched tight around the cock he was sucking, his eyes watering, spit and drool ruuning down his face

“make you earn that money!” chuckled the camera person

the next clip showed jamie on a bed his legs up, the camera holder checking his ass with the other hand “mmmm feels good and ready now!” beamed larry, who off camera had rimmed and fingered jamies tight ass til it was loosened

his cock glistened with lube as he lined it up

he pushed the head in and jamies hand shot out making sure he didnt push any deeper

“breathe!” larry soothed easing a little deeper

jamie panted and moaned clawing at the sheets sweating

larry aimed the camera down moving jamies balls out of the way “good boy, thats all 10 inches!” he growled

in the next clip the person holding the phone was aiming it at a mirror as he pounded pulling jamies body up kissing him hard “hot fucking ass!”

larry threw the phone onto the bed slapping jamies ass “how does your first 10 incher measure up?” he smirked

“so good!” jamie whimpered

“hot piece of ass, you should have let me know your resolution could have been fucking you all this year hot piece of ass!”

“thought you were straight!” jamie whimpered

“at this size you take anyone willing to take it!” larry chuckled

larry grabbed the phone again turning on the tv

“10...9.....8.....7......”

larry picked up the pace

“3.....2.....1...... HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

with a roar larrys balls tightened

he slowly pulled out, jamies ass gaping, larrys load dripping out of his spent ass

after sending the files they kept fucking, as the sun came up on january 1st jamie was pinned to the wall of larrys shower, getting fucked again, his knees weak but needing to satisfy larry and his horse cock

his friends begged to know who the guy was in the video

jamie refused to tell

there was a knock at the door

“i will be there in a moment!”

“dont keep me waiting” smirked larry placing jamies hand on his semi hard bulge

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He had totally forgot

it was the last few days of 2021 and Jamie had totally forgot the wager he and his friends had made at the start of the year

they each bet £100 they would achieve their new years resolution by the end of the year

Larry had achieved his early, losing weight and gettting fit

Brad had finished writing his novel

Steve had got his promotion

Jamie still hadnt achieved his, he didnt even remember the wager, he was wasted new years eve, why did he pick THAT as his resolution

no one in real life had above 10 inches

out of desperation he found himself wandering around a sauna on the hunt, he knelt for hours blowing guys none coming even close to measuring up to his goal

he surfed the dregs of hook up sites, met a few that looked promising

he would sue adobe when the new year was over, fuck photoshop

“thats the 3rd guy left your house within minutes!” chuckled Larry, the older man who lived in the apartment next door

jamie glared both horny and fed up of being lied to

Larry followed “whats up? I know im older but I might be able to help!” he smiled sitting next to jamie on his couch

jamie couldnt explain why but he opened up to his kind neighbour, when things got spicier he removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose looking a little embarased

“so you have to find a guy with a big dick in the next” he looked at the clock “12 hours?”

jamie nodded

“wow, a lofty goal” Larry nodded sagely “if you get stuck give me a knock I might have a way to help you....”

by the time jamie registered what Larry had said his apartment door had closed

after a few more flakes jamie knocked on larrys door, he only had an hour to spare, larry had recently turned 60, was very skinny, probably hadnt fucked since the 80s, but he said he could help him

larry opened the door with a beaming smile in a robe

“no luck eh!” he smirked

jamie shook his head dejectedly “you said you had a way to help?”

“sure sit down!” beamed larry “drink?”

jamie declined

larry sat down legs spread jamie audibly gasped

resting on his armchair between his legs was 2 tennis balls, resting on top of them was a long thick soft cock

“see something you like?” larry asked sipping his drink with a smirk

jamie nodded “must have been a beast back in the day!”

“back in the day?”

“yeah, when you were younger and......”

larry spluttered on his drink

“jamie, you think I bought you over here to admire my soft cock? Come over here.... crawl” his voice had shifted slightly

jamie crawled over

“lick my balls for a surprise” larry smirked

jamie licked and sucked his massive bollocks they tested of sweat and masculinity

larry groaned stroking jamies hair

jamie felt something heavy hitting him on his head, like a bat

he pulled off and looked up in shock and awe, larrys big soft cock was now standing to full attention, a thick vein running down the shaft pumping blood, his foreskin back revealing a large head above his thick shaft

larry handed jamie a tape measure

“10 inches long..... 7 inches around” larry mouthed along as jamie read out the measurements

january 1st jamies friends woke to files from jamie, first photos measuring a big cock

next came a video file, the man holding the camera was looking down at jamie who was slurping and sucking on his monster cock

“good boy!” growled the camera holder stroking his head forcing him deeper

jamie looked up at the camera his lips stretched tight around the cock he was sucking, his eyes watering, spit and drool ruuning down his face

“make you earn that money!” chuckled the camera person

the next clip showed jamie on a bed his legs up, the camera holder checking his ass with the other hand “mmmm feels good and ready now!” beamed larry, who off camera had rimmed and fingered jamies tight ass til it was loosened

his cock glistened with lube as he lined it up

he pushed the head in and jamies hand shot out making sure he didnt push any deeper

“breathe!” larry soothed easing a little deeper

jamie panted and moaned clawing at the sheets sweating

larry aimed the camera down moving jamies balls out of the way “good boy, thats all 10 inches!” he growled

in the next clip the person holding the phone was aiming it at a mirror as he pounded pulling jamies body up kissing him hard “hot fucking ass!”

larry threw the phone onto the bed slapping jamies ass “how does your first 10 incher measure up?” he smirked

“so good!” jamie whimpered

“hot piece of ass, you should have let me know your resolution could have been fucking you all this year hot piece of ass!”

“thought you were straight!” jamie whimpered

“at this size you take anyone willing to take it!” larry chuckled

larry grabbed the phone again turning on the tv

“10...9.....8.....7......”

larry picked up the pace

“3.....2.....1...... HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

with a roar larrys balls tightened

he slowly pulled out, jamies ass gaping, larrys load dripping out of his spent ass

after sending the files they kept fucking, as the sun came up on january 1st jamie was pinned to the wall of larrys shower, getting fucked again, his knees weak but needing to satisfy larry and his horse cock

his friends begged to know who the guy was in the video

jamie refused to tell

there was a knock at the door

“i will be there in a moment!”

“dont keep me waiting” smirked larry placing jamies hand on his semi hard bulge
Sensational