Starting out with PE.. !

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Megaleja, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Megaleja

Megaleja New Member

So i've decided to start jelqing to gain both length and girth.

I tried it for the first time yesterday but wasn't really sure how much intensity and volume i should start with.
    I warmed up with a how towel for a couple of minutes and then basicly milked for like 15minutes.

I now read the PE journal and it talks about starting out with 40reps!!
    That would be like just a few minutes i realize, is it really the recommended volume? I must have done way way more than that.

Is it okay to use some kind of oil as lubrication? Olive oil perhaps?

I also would like to know what could be realistic goals.

I'm planning on PE:ing 3-4times a week not too intense as i'm afraid of getting injured.

I'm 7.5 in length and 5.5 in girth. Hope to be atleast 8*6. :smile:

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

3. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

Megaleja, I'm confused like you. The routine posted on this site states to jelq for 5 minutes max per session as a beginner (3 second jelq x 100 reps), which is far less than I've read before. The newbie routine on Thunder's Place says to work up to 30 minutes w/in the first 6 weeks.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

The "40" is just used as an example for the progression sequence. You should do as many reps as you're comfortable with up to 100.

I don't see why not :)

Increase intensity moderately from session to session and you should be fine.

A good initial goal to shoot for would be 1 inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth in 2 months, and a doubling of your time in the "Stop and Start"

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Doing up to 100 quality reps of the jelq is plenty for a beginner. Once you get to 100, you should try to increase the intensity of your jelqs.

Once you're ready to move past the basic routine you can do more reps or discard the jelq for more intense exercises.

6. Megaleja

Megaleja New Member

Alright, can i start out with 100reps instantly if it i'm comfortable with it?

Also, if it really is possible to gain so much as 1inch in length and 1/2inch in girth in 2months then pretty sure i will be satisfied with my size after just 2months. :smile:

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

couldn't find what I've been doing listed anywhere, thought I'd ask -- have started using a bandage to stretch the thing for one to two hours a day, and nothing else, but I can't seem to find this idea anywhere

would this be enough to gain length & girth?

secondly, I read a post here that stated beer drinking would result in shortening the thing

true? what amounts, or frequency? whiskey?

heavy drinker here, so am kinda curious if working at cross-purposes?

8. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Its very possible to gain that much in 2 months, but everyone's different. If you don't gain that much in 2 months, don't be discouraged, just increase the intensity of your workouts and keep on trucking. When you're starting out measure every 2 weeks or so to make sure the exercises you're doing are working.

I'm not completely sure how you are using the bandage, but I suppose if its working like a stretching device and giving you a good stretch for 1-2 hours, you WILL gain length but not girth. Start a PE regiment if you want to see gains in both length AND girth. The only way I could see drinking beer decreasing the size of your dick is by increasing the size of your belly a.k.a. fat. I used to drink pretty heavily too, and my dick didn't shrink any :)

9. Megaleja

Megaleja New Member

Those gains sounds very encouraging. :smile:
    I don't wanna be too intense though, as i i'm afraid of getting injured. :rolleyes:

Is it okay to always follow a 1day on and 1day off schedule and increase the volume and intensity only instead of adding more sessions a week?

The thought that my penis will always have 1day to recover between sessions appeals me. :tongue:

10. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

basically wrap the bandage around the thing, stretch it down along either thigh (left thigh one day, right thigh the next) and then work at the computer, or study

started doing this because I'm always short on time, so was hoping this would be enough

we shall see

11. Big Al

Gold Member

That sounds like a Tribal PE technique. It should work, although how well is a guess.

Alcohol relaxes blood vessels, but large amounts can have a vasoconstricting effect. You'll be intoxicated before that happens though. A couple of drinks a day shouldn't interfere with your PE.

12. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

thanx for the article

(I thought 10-12 inches was big!:eek:)

13. Big Al

Gold Member

Glad you appreciate it :)

14. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

How is that possible...and mean can the body actually make those permanent gains in 2 months? That seems quite amazing...if not impossible. Scientifically explain how this works...thanks!

15. bigdik09

bigdik09 New Member

Albums:
    No it is not possible to see a 2" gain in two months doing any PE technique of any kind. Infact most Penis enlargment techniques don't do anything at all & can be dangerous to your penis health.
    The only technique that actually gives any size gain at all is Enlargment surgery wich can leave your dick deformed.
    There are a few reputable sites that explain why penis enlarging doesn't work & how most penis enlargment websites are a scam

16. Big Al

Gold Member

Please read http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html?highlight=non-believers . You'll be able to separate facts from the anti-PE rhetoric there.

17. Big Al

Gold Member

The link I just posted above for bigdik09 will also be able to help you- there's lots of detailed info on how PE works links as well as to before and after pics.

18. bigdik09

bigdik09 New Member

Albums:
    Hey big Al I always thought it was completly possible to inlarge your penis ,but started to have doubts from all the sites saying it's not possible. Thanks for reasuring me that it is infact quite possible to inlarge your penis

19. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome- glad I could help :)

Draft saved Draft deleted