Starting Out

blueberryyum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I thought I'd give these exercises a shot. I'm looking to gain an inch. Tell me where to start (without the redirect to Thunderspace, please). Do I buy Vaseline? I just want a simple regimine to follow and some general guidelines. A starter kit, what have you...and what can I expect? Are results permanent?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, I thought I'd give these exercises a shot. I'm looking to gain an inch. Tell me where to start (without the redirect to Thunderspace, please). Do I buy Vaseline? I just want a simple regimine to follow and some general guidelines. A starter kit, what have you...and what can I expect? Are results permanent?
DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

Congratulations! You're the winner! The one millionth person to ask "Are results permanent"!

Serioiusly... I'm glad that you know about Thunder's Place, but don't understand your aversion to going there and doing a little research for yourself. They have routines and information in a lot more depth than I have time to replicate in a message right now. Perhaps someone else can distill years of knowledge and experience and points of caution into a short post, which seems to be what you want.

And you do want to do this carefully, with awareness about WHAT you're doing, not just HOW.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No website is better than Thunder's Place when it comes to penis enlargement. They don't sell crap like pills, cock rings, extenders etc.,

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So what's wrong with thunders place? Every question you ask they answer! Why waste time on this site where half suffer from penis envy, don't know the first ting about PE and can only express negative values on the subject?