Starting PE!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by SR_realpat, Nov 1, 2009.

1. SR_realpat

SR_realpat New Member

Hi everyone,
    So as a lot of man, i'm not happy with my size ( something in the 6 inches, a little more i guess) and i want to start JE and see it it works.
    I'm 19 so i hope it helps me and will work better since i'm quite young.
    Btw, i'm being circumsized in january due to a phimosis, so i'll be able to see if that makes any difference.
    I'd like to be something like 8*6 hard, think it is possible, or am i dreaming?
    Thanks.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

It's possible if you work towards it.

Have you tried manually stretching your foreskin (if possible) to help relieve your phimosis?

3. SR_realpat

SR_realpat New Member

Manuly stretching my foreskin is not possible, the only way would have been to have cream when i was younger but that it not possible anymore, and when i was younger, they was not used.
    Possibly remving my foreskin will help my penis to developp correctly moreover, because it stops my cells from developping since there is no place lol.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

In that case it would be best to wait until you're fully healed from your circumcision before starting PE. You can still do some kind of modified stamina work though. If your phimosis restricts your erections or makes them painful you can do your stamina exercises while flaccid.

5. SR_realpat

SR_realpat New Member

No it does not hurt, just prevent me from having sex with anyone lol!
    I was thinking of doing some light routine like the begginer one, since 12 weeks is the time before i get circumsized, and after, one month after circumsision, tring to pe, since my cells will be already in a process of destruction/ healing, i think i can have some great gains, and since i'm not done growing, hope i can have some great results.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

I'm very sorry to hear that :( I've counseled men with tight foreskins, and some of them were able to overcome their phimoses with exercises designed to stretch their foreskins. I would highly recommend checking this site out. It's a foreskin restoration site, but the exercises listed there may help.

You have to be careful with thinking that "tissue destruction" is a part of PE. The objective is to stretch the tissues. There's bound to be some microtrauma, but nothing on the order of extensive cellular damage.

I would recommend getting your foreskin situation taken care of first. If you start PE now and make girth gains, you're going to have more of a problem with your tight foreskin.

Draft saved Draft deleted