Starting Pumping

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all
Just looking for advice on starting pumping.
I have just ordered a bathmate goliath off the internet. I have tried pumping before but my dick was too big for the tube and blocked the top vent. Anyway this pump was cheap and broke after a few days when i dropped it.
I decided I would like to get a longer and thicker penis.
I am currently a bit over 8.5" and 6 "
What i want to ask is.

1. Does the bathmate actually make your dick bigger.
2. Can i make it bigger withouth that bloated fat dick look
3. How much would you expect to gain using a Bathmate

And please give me advice on what to do when i get the pump!

Thanks you
Looking forward to your chats

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have only been pumping a few months, but here's my best shot at responding:

1. Does the bathmate actually make your dick bigger.

Yes but it requires regular use over an extended period of time, combined with PE exercises.

2. Can i make it bigger withouth that bloated fat dick look

Yes but you will have a fat bloated dick (in a good way, not something gross like some pictures) temporarily which will become permanent gains over time. The perm gains won't be bloat though.

3. How much would you expect to gain using a Bathmate

I would guess you could with a regular routine get to 6.5" girth in a matter of months, and probably 7" several months after that. length is harder but also happens, though slower. 9" is a reasonable goal.

P.S. - great cock!

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
take it slow and regularly, every 5-10 min, take it out n do PE Jelking, Oriental Massage to get blood flow. The first time will be the most swelling but that'll go away n you'll be able to increase length of time in tube, vac pressure. Using a condom helps I've heard.

I'm just wondering why in the name of ass you would want to enlarge your penis.

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please update your thread once and a while. I am interested in your progress or lack of the same, and I bet there are tons of other guys with the same questions as you havem, that could really benefit from your experiences, if you care to share them.

Good luck with it all, and stay safe!

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry lads
Neglected this thread.
I got it and have been using it for last few weeks, With a week off cos i went home.
Using it almost very day.
Not noticing anything perminant yet but im loving the looks in the gym flacid is way bigger.
Will update some pics soon

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a gauge.

Pumping creates a bloated penis, there's no way around it.

The standard cylinder and Mity Vac with gauge combo is still the best IMHO but YMMV.

I like to know exactly how much pressure I am subjecting my penis to.

Good luck though. :smile:

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never usI wanted to ask those who were more experienced pumpers here. I been using my Vacu tech for a few months now in addition to other pe exercises such as jelqs and power jelqs for more than 15 mins. Im not into the overly swollen look that many achieve with extended periods of time plus i dont think thats healthy. . Its very relaxing to use the pump. I use the pump for very short sessions... Its a great feeling.. I got a 2" x9 cylinder and a 2.25 x 9 as well.. No way can I use the 2.25 inch based on my girth.. Almost all the time I been pumping just the shaft and lately, I found I can stuff the entie sack with my shaft in he 2.25 and pump away. I get a perfect seal in this slightly bigger cylinder with the ball sac. Plus its FREAKING AMAZING. . Its a great feeling but not sure if there is any real benefit to ball and cock pumping ?

Reactions: Willmah

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok well
You may have seen my other thread about comments in the changing room.
I am noticing (as you would) good short term flacid gains after using the pump. I use it in the morning in the shower "bathmate" and it stays biggish all day.
I was in the changing room in the gym today ( id dont hide mycock at all)
Nest thing there were 4 guys 17yo secondry school students talking about how big my cock was. One guy was like "seriously look its like an arm" the other was like ya i know i seen it before and another guy was like "ya seen it, its some wowsers in his trousers" I have great hearing so i tont think they knew i was able to hear.
Well i went to turn and the only way to turn besides into the room was straight into the mirror where i could see 5 or 6 17-18 year olds staring at my cock.

Well funny experience
Good for the ego
I will try to get a cam to update the photos with flacid pics

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey big man . ALos from Ireland here and get lots of comments from Irish guys in pools and locker rooms and saunas etc. I do agree the young irish ones do seem more liberal. I have a large soft length too -7-8 inches normally flaccid and when I pump it, I can be or appear soft at around 9-10. I am 10.5-11 hard.
I love to show it off pumped and have been pumping since age 16. Really got into it about 5 years ago, combined with jelqing. I have started pumping my balls lately and love the feeling.
Would love to show off with you sometime in locker rooms all pumped !!!
Good luck with the pumping mate