Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, I've taken a few months-long hiatus from PE. 3 months on, 3 months off, or so.

Therefore, not rushing back into the program where I left off, I thought that starting light for the first two weeks was the way to go; simple. Observe:

10 min warm up
100 wet jelqs
2 cycles of 30 second stretches (up, down, left, right, out)
10 min warm down

Does this look okay, just for the first two weeks?

Also, whenever I jelq, I usually kegal a bit of blood into each jelq... does integration help/matter/work?

Thanks ya'll

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Work your way up to 100 jelqs. In your first week, do only 50 per session and learn how to do them right. The slower, the better. But a faster maybe better for you. This is the time to learn all that about yourself.

Also, I would stretch before the jelqs because it is better to stretch a flaccid penis then one that is already pumped from jelqing. But opinions vary on this. But experiment.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Wish-4-8,

I know how to correctly jelq, so I don't think I need anymore figuring to do, considering I did this for months not too long ago. But I am a bit rusty!

I've heard different things about what to do first: stretches or jelqs. I might follow your advice and do stretches first since it was the other way around before. Big Al has mentioned that do stretches first tires the penis therefore you should jelq first.

Let the experimentation begin

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so I am about to complete my simple 2 week program so I can move on and advance my workout. I'm thinking about doing this:

Warmup
2x 30 second stretches (up, down, out, left right)
110 wet jelqs
warmdown

I switched places with jelqing and stretching and added 10 more jelqs. Sounds simple, but it there anything else that could be okay to add into the mix? I am seeing some good signs: more "bloated" and heavier hang. Although my main focus is length, do you think it is okay to add more stretching techniques?

Thanks!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay so I am about to complete my simple 2 week program so I can move on and advance my workout. I'm thinking about doing this:

Warmup
2x 30 second stretches (up, down, out, left right)
110 wet jelqs
warmdown

I switched places with jelqing and stretching and added 10 more jelqs. Sounds simple, but it there anything else that could be okay to add into the mix? I am seeing some good signs: more "bloated" and heavier hang. Although my main focus is length, do you think it is okay to add more stretching techniques?

Thanks!

You should try to make some kind of progress each subsequent training session.

I would also strongly recommend adding some kind of stamina work.