State Farm Mayhem actor

Does anyone else think Dean Winters who plays 'Mayhem' in the State Farm commercials is hot? I think he's really sexy.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
He's so fucking cool. I can't stand it. So glad he's doing the commercials. My favorite one... eh, there's two. The one where he's driving the pink SUV and hits the car, and the other one when he's wearing a pink headband and jogging. :)

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always liked him - he was one of the main characters on OZ - I don't remember if they showed him bare assed... but knowing OZ they must have... :)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always liked him - he was one of the main characters on OZ - I don't remember if they showed him bare assed... but knowing OZ they must have... :)

He was naked, and he either has a huge dick, or they gave a prosthesis. he's a total fucking babe. It looks like he'd be really dirty! mmm

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, just read this on Dean:

On June 19, 2009, Winters collapsed from a bacterial infection and his heart stopped for 2 1/2 minutes. Doctors revived him and treated the infection, only for him to develop gangrene, resulting in the amputation of two toes and half a thumb. Over the course of the next year Winters had at least 10 surgeries and procedures to repair the damage caused by his illness. It is for this reason that he was replaced in Happy Town.
Reference:

Dean Winters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to Catholic high school with both Winters boys. Scott was in my class. He had a gorgeous smile!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it is fake. Male frontal nudity was a given on Oz, and I never heard of fake penis used. Here are some more Dean Winter caps from Oz. And I love those Mayhem commercials too! He was on 30 Rock last night in his recurring role as Tina Fey's psycho ex-boyfriend.

Attachments

Reactions: anon2585

Shaky Shaky Shaky haha I like that commercial a lot it's just funny

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Big Jake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL I know Mayhem has his own page on Facebook. It's interactive. I almost hit the floor laughing so hard the first time I saw the commercials. They're a great gimmick.