State of the Union

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.

Like watching a one-time great boxer get pummeled by a nobody. Slumped over, no confidence, and pity from the crowd.

My how the mighty fall.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to imagine how a guy can stand there and make the distorted statements that he's making. Doesn't he know that what he says will be confirmed or found to be an outright lie by the pundits?
Ah... now he wants congress to publish all the earmarks. Sounds good. But what happened to his statement last year that he would allow no earmarks?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to feel bad for Obama. He seems like a nice guy, too. This is embarrassing.:frown1: He is American, I hate to see somebody this beaten down.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't care if you agree with the man or not,,, One thought keeps going through my mind....

Sit the Fuck Down and Let The Man Speak!!

"I'm going to do this" (standing ovation)
I feel this way" (standing ovation)
I ate this for breakfast" (standing ovation)

WTF??:eek: :mad:

Anybody else feel that a standing ovation after almost every f'n line is way over the top, and takes the effectiveness of such a gesture away??

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't he know that what he says will be confirmed or found to be an outright lie by the pundits?

word cause we all know how truthful those darn pundits are...

aside from that, just a bunch of poseurs clapping and fronting. What's new in Hollywood...eh I mean Dc. Wait what?

Last edited:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care if you agree with the man or not,,, One thought keeps going through my mind....

Anybody else feel that a standing ovation after almost every f'n line is way over the top, and takes the effectiveness of such a gesture away??

The constant standing ovations have gotten on my nerves since I started watching these in Bush 1's presidency.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure that I will probably regret posting this, but for the first time, I am thinking that he is probably a puppet. It looks like he is in pain delivering this speech in which everyone knows is complete rhetoric and propoganda.

I don't think Obama believes in this agenda that he is being asked to push and promote.

Its like he's the patsy for this, and because he has charisma he was chosen to sell this agenda. And he is a far cry from the presenter he was a short year ago.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid. Regardless who is in office. Empty large philosophical blathering. One party standing, the other sitting. All rhetoric and anti-rhetoric. Can we save the US taxpayers money and dump the State of the Union address, in the internet age.

And all these timed camera angles... Haiti.... gays in the military.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's always that way. Has little to do with Barrah.