Staten Island Man kills wife for no cable

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He looks like a creep. I hope they prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, and he never sees the light of day again. Then, if he tries that mess in prison, I hope they show him who's boss.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weird thing is- this guy just went ballistic....over no cable!! and then somewhere else he has the temerity to accuse HER of being schizo. I don't know what part of HELL this guy's going to when he dies, but I'd bet it isn't a nice one.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you took the words right out of my mouth
Don't worry, the only kinda cable TV this asshole will ever have in prison will be the security cams in the gen pop yard, or the showers where if he's fortunate, some asshole will put him out of his misery.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hope he has to spend life in prison without cable. :cool: Makes me sick just reading it.
Don't worry, the only kinda cable TV this asshole will ever have in prison will be the security cams in the gen pop yard, or the showers where if he's fortunate, some asshole will put him out of his misery.
New York State has cable t.v. in the prisons but he'll have to watch what he's told to watch.