States of Arousal

reddog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK. A guy has a couple of beers at the nude beach and is ready to show off. What state of arousal do fantasize about for either walking the beach or seeing someone else in? (I've included some vocab. to help us all "get the picture.")

No Valves Open = Completely flacid.

1 Valve Open = You have a definitely semi. It's heavy and bouncing but no way you're gonna get arrested.

2 Valves Open = Definitely hard. Pointing straight out. People definitely getting out of your way.

3 Valves Open = Pointing skyward. Nerviously glancing around to see if any cops are in the area.

What state do you think is the most sexy to either :

A. Be In?
B. To see?

And let us know if you're strutting or someone enjoying the view.

reddog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Made me laugh, Gisella. Por Que? (Yes, my Spanish is as bad as my spelling, but there you go.)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I'd like to be seen soft or semi hard. If the occasion is hot enough, and the others are hard too, why not to show a rock hardon?

I am not that interested in seeing, howvere, if i had to, i prefer them to be always my arousal state, so that i can compare

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
reddog said:
Made me laugh, Gisella. Por Que? (Yes, my Spanish is as bad as my spelling, but there you go.)

:tongue: Happy to make u laugh !!!!

RedDog honey..."Por que ?" is correct! Well done!

Por que? Well, i dont want him to be arrested plus i love semi erect penis...heavy, bouncy...is my favorite state of a inviting me to touch and touch the groins...being like that he will have my totally full attention...

And prefer to just look because i do not know him...and i think i do have a voyer tendency too....:redface:

reddog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Voyeurism can be great. And for the guy on the receiving end -- very nice. Guys don't often get that kind of admiration. Kind of the point of my post.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
reddog said:
Voyeurism can be great. And for the guy on the receiving end -- very nice. Guys don't often get that kind of admiration. Kind of the point of my post.

:eek:

I didn't know that at all....

Hmmmm...

reddog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely, Gisella. For most men (at least the guys I've discussed this with...) If you're the kind of guy who "arranges" everything in and out of the bedroom --- well, that is probably what you're about and that's great. Everyone's happy.

But...for a change...to be the object of the type of admiration that I've described in my post? Well, that can be very intoxicating... Sometimes being an "object" can be a very nice thing. Yes?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait wait...

Reddog...tell me more about the intoxicating feeling that a man must feel being an object...

Please? :cool:

reddog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure there are a lot of guys who can help me out on this... Guys? Have you ever been in a position where you kick back and let yourself be admired or attended to?

It's about submission versus the typical dominant male stuff, Gisella. It's very nice when it happens.

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
when i was in the Army i was stationed in Hawaii, great weather for PT i cut the liner out of my PT shorts so i could bounce when i did side stradle hop (jumping jack) or go for runs, i would get a semi during pt. My favorite was the all post run a lot of hot army guys running and bouncing in their shorts. semi im about 3.5 so i have something flopping between my legs my balls help out also they're big so my cock gets pushed forward. loved every PT session.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
reddog said:
What state of arousal do fantasize about for either walking the beach or seeing someone else in?

No Valves Open = Completely flacid.
1 Valve Open = You have a definitely semi. It's heavy and bouncing but no way you're gonna get arrested.
2 Valves Open = Definitely hard. Pointing straight out. People definitely getting out of your way.
3 Valves Open = Pointing skyward. Nervously glancing around to see if any cops are in the area.
A. Be In?
B. To see?

A: 1. If I'm completely flaccid, my balls are hanging low, and they're too bouncy as I'm walking. If I've got a semi, they've pulled just a l-i-t-t-l-e up. They look smaller, but they walk better.

B: Any or all of the above. I think people are fascinating to watch, and genitals are fascinating to watch...and together, they're just heavenly to watch.

And to answer the later question: I love lying back with someone between my spread legs paying wet attention to my dick, my ass or any part of my body.

I'm one of those people who loves to have my back rubbed. I can get hard from that in an instant, shirt and/or t-shirt on or off. I think my whole body is erectile tissue.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I was going to be seen naked I guess I'd prefer semi-hard. Wouldn't want to be completely soft because that kinda advertises you at your worst lol and wouldn't want to be fully hard because it'd get more attention than a semi and might send out the wrong signals about who it is that's getting me hard.

To see, I pefer hard pointing outward. There's nothing I love more than a hard cock swinging in front of a guy as he walks. It reminds me of a blind person tapping their cane in front of them to find obstacles. LOL

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I like a nice semi at the beach both for me and any guy I'm checking out, leaves something for the imagination. Oh and reddog, anytime you want some admiration/attention just let me know what beach you're headed to...lol.:cool:

D_Salmaine Sharpshlong

Just Browsing
Media
1a. I was at Haulover Beach last weekend enjoying the warm sun. Got the blood flowing just enough to be full but not rising. Was lying near some very attractive ladies and when one noticed the fullness and size (i'm about 7 inches and quite thick in that condition) i saw here notify her friend, who flipped over for the view. they both kept looking and sharing comments and smiling and it was a bit of a turn on.

I don't like to walk around and flaunt it but its fun to enjoy the attention. Later as people were leaving and walking by i got a number of appreciative looks and overhead some complimentary comments.

Overall a very enjoyable day at the beach.