statistical interest

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wildwal, Sep 18, 2008.

1. wildwal

wildwal New Member

Just interested in what dimensions have created physical problems for members

2. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

i seem to be too long for my girlfriend, unless i get her 100% hot of course. nothing can be too big when a girl is properly comfortable and wanting. well, nothing my-sizish at least. but that's become rare in my case since we've been together for a long time and i'm narcissistic bastard which she knows too well. i have not, like some of the bigger men here i believe, come to be like that because of my cock size, which ranges respectably above average. on contrary - i have major issues with it. most of the time i think it's just too thin. that sort of low penis-esteem is nothing but another simptom of my egotism. i have a few advices: never let a girl know you are concerned about your cock size, never ask her is it big for 10 times in a row. and never, never talk about your cock for more than half an hour. then she'll probably like it. unless you are pathetically small, of course - in that case just do whatever you want. ha ha ha ha ha, pathetically small people, see how much of a narcissistic bastard i am.

P.S. speaking from experience too, for a virgin or a near virgin even my girth can also be very much of a problem.

#2 svevremenski, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  3. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have trouble with any dimensions beyond the three that I can perceive.

4. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I'm about 6" thick and it's caused problems initially, but nothing that couldn't be worked around.

5. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    QED

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    7 long no issues here. 6-ish girth works fine if she's worked up good before. Quickies require lube

7. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

I have the same problem. I'm way too long and thick for his girlfriend!! BUT... she keeps coming back for more!! :biggrin1:

8. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I go in straight we're fine, but if for some reason i push at an angle by mistake it causes her alot of discomfort, plus if I push to deep, this is like right to the end of me deep usually we have no problem but if its a couple certain positions it spells trouble.

Draft saved Draft deleted