statistical interest

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wildwal, Sep 18, 2008.

1. wildwal

wildwal New Member

Just interested in what dimensions have created physical problems for members

2. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

i seem to be too long for my girlfriend, unless i get her 100% hot of course. nothing can be too big when a girl is properly comfortable and wanting. well, nothing my-sizish at least. but that's become rare in my case since we've been together for a long time and i'm narcissistic bastard which she knows too well. i have not, like some of the bigger men here i believe, come to be like that because of my cock size, which ranges respectably above average. on contrary - i have major issues with it. most of the time i think it's just too thin. that sort of low penis-esteem is nothing but another simptom of my egotism. i have a few advices: never let a girl know you are concerned about your cock size, never ask her is it big for 10 times in a row. and never, never talk about your cock for more than half an hour. then she'll probably like it. unless you are pathetically small, of course - in that case just do whatever you want. ha ha ha ha ha, pathetically small people, see how much of a narcissistic bastard i am.

P.S. speaking from experience too, for a virgin or a near virgin even my girth can also be very much of a problem.

#2 svevremenski, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  3. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have trouble with any dimensions beyond the three that I can perceive.

4. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I'm about 6" thick and it's caused problems initially, but nothing that couldn't be worked around.

5. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    QED

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    7 long no issues here. 6-ish girth works fine if she's worked up good before. Quickies require lube

7. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

I have the same problem. I'm way too long and thick for his girlfriend!! BUT... she keeps coming back for more!! :biggrin1:

8. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I go in straight we're fine, but if for some reason i push at an angle by mistake it causes her alot of discomfort, plus if I push to deep, this is like right to the end of me deep usually we have no problem but if its a couple certain positions it spells trouble.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice