Statistics of your past sexcapades

D

deleted1038553

Its been said that straight guys keep score regarding the number of women they've slept with or done specific things with.

Do the statistics of your past sexcapades turn you on? Do you get hard when you think about how many cocks you've sucked or how many times you've slipped into a hot man's ass? Or maybe the number of guys you've actually let unload inside of you... Do the stats turn you on?

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have recollections of specific hookups with certain guys, whether that was the act itself, the guy in particular, the location or just the fun we had (and in some instances, I recall total failures). There's no real common aspects to them, it's an overall impression that, for various reasons, stayed with me.

Even small details remind me of some encounters, like one guy who had a couple dozen rubber bracelets on. Or another guy who had amazing nipples (they weren't the focus, the three way in progress was). Or the insanely beautiful blond guy with the "little finger" dick; he was fun but he dashed out of the room as soon as I came; I wanted to return the favour.

Then there's the more obvious scenarios, like the big, sweet muscle dude who became a bit of a regular fuck; if we happen to see each other at the baths, all cruising stopped and we knew what we were doing for the next few hours. Or the young guy who stopped me in the hall and asked if I'd ever fisted anyone. "No... not yet anyway"; I got my first ever 'hands on' lesson that night. And a few other very specific fun times. Clearly memorable things.

But getting off on the actual total number? Naw. After a point, it gets too big to really mean a lot other than it's a rather good number of fucks, blow jobs and so on, and that's about all the number signifies for me.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Specific individuals for me not the numbers. Like the guy that stopped by last night. He texted and dropped by after work. Gorgeous stocky guy. Cock to die for. Has a girlfriend but needed something else last night. After I drained him he was getting dressed and walked out the bedroom before me. As I was getting dressed I could hear him a couple of rooms over, still sighing and grunting. Made me feel so damn good. One of the hottest I've had.

Reactions: tucsonwoody

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As for count, I couldn't even guess. There would good experiences and lousy ones. My philosophy (not to be overly religious-y) was "be fruitful and multiply". I felt like sharing my seed with as many men as I could was (almost) a duty, and to let them share theirs with me as well.

Reactions: CraigS41

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couldn't even guess how many guys I've sucked off, but do remember certain guys. I save my ass for certain men, so it hasn't seen as many guys. It all comes down to the memorable guys though.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I do keep score. And yes I find it hot that I have been with so many guys. In 2017 so far I've had 256 individual sex partners and I've had sex 288 times. And there's still five months left in the year and a whole bunch of group opportunities coming up. I've been with over 10,000 Partners in my life and I still have plenty to go. Yes I love it, especially being a transplant here to the Bible Belt where virtually everybody is sexually repressed and embarrassed about the fact they even have have a dick between their legs, so it's fun to see the scandalized looks on their faces when they find out how many guys I've had sex with.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I do keep score. And yes I find it hot that I have been with so many guys.....

OK, I MUST tip my hat to you in sheer awesomeness.
Now I feel like such an amateur at this! :eek:

Seriously, that's fucking impressive.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I MUST tip my hat to you in sheer awesomeness.
Now I feel like such an amateur at this! :eek:

Seriously, that's fucking impressive.
Thanks! But honestly, it's not that hard to do. If you're like me and you enjoy group sex settings like sex clubs and sex Resorts and go to sex parties like CumUnion, it's pretty easy to rack up sex partners. The masculine energy that you have in those situations cannot be matched anywhere. I enjoy exhibition sex as well as one-on-one hookups.

Reactions: Andrue

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't give a number but I can definitely say that I've sucked 10 times more than I've allowed to penetrate me. I like the quick convenience of giving a bj. Penetration requires so much preparation before it can happen. Sure there have been moments where I took a chance and took the peen and luckily things went great but I don't it a habit of getting fucked until I've changed my diet for the hours leading up and did a proper douche.

Reactions: orangeC

Dirty Gay Mind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I do keep score. And yes I find it hot that I have been with so many guys. In 2017 so far I've had 256 individual sex partners and I've had sex 288 times. And there's still five months left in the year and a whole bunch of group opportunities coming up. I've been with over 10,000 Partners in my life and I still have plenty to go. Yes I love it, especially being a transplant here to the Bible Belt where virtually everybody is sexually repressed and embarrassed about the fact they even have have a dick between their legs, so it's fun to see the scandalized looks on their faces when they find out how many guys I've had sex with.
Wow! Good for you. If I have another 1000 sex partners by the time I turn 50, that will seem like a lot to me.