Stats for those with galleries

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Don't know if this thread belongs here. I made an attempt in my introduction, but no one saw it or responded, so here it is again: Those of you who have galleries showing your erect penis on this site, please post your stats. Mostly, I'm curious about girth, because length seems pretty easy to figure out. I'm wondering what 6'' girth looks like, 7'' girth, 8''...etc.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mr. Pookie said:
Don't know if this thread belongs here. I made an attempt in my introduction, but no one saw it or responded, so here it is again: Those of you who have galleries showing your erect penis on this site, please post your stats. Mostly, I'm curious about girth, because length seems pretty easy to figure out. I'm wondering what 6'' girth looks like, 7'' girth, 8''...etc.
I gave on stats a long time ago. Nobody believes that's what 6"x5" looks like.:biggrin1:

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
WilsonStreet said:
6.5 x 6 here. Big but not huge. I'll let others take care of the "huge".

I appreciate the response, but I wanna see an ERECT dick goddammit! And close up! None of that artsy shadowy hey-you-way-over-there shit! All I could see in your pic was a huge mutant snail cowering from the light.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
charming — ugh—response.
was that meant to be funny? :confused:

just go to this thread and look up the members with galleries.
http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/17117-the-how-big-you-thread.html

that won't demonstrate a whole lot of accuracy, because there are some wild claims for stats that somehow attempt to co-exist with photos, wide angle distortions inherent in the lens of most digital cameras, and some galleries displaying photos of dubious provenance. I'm not even mentioning retouching.

oh well. that's lspg folks.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks rawbone--for posting that thread link.

Mr. Pookie
--it's best to search the board for a bit (and use the search feature) to find some of what you seek. Some members won't answer the same question twice (or more) so searching the board is often a good way to find info like what you are asking.

Regarding your girth question: girth is best measured with string, paper ruler, or a dollar bill. A dollar bill rolled end-to-end is about 6", IIRC.

Also, there are fake pics in the gallery. By fake I mean enhanced via photoshop or other picture editing programs, so just keep that in mind.

My pics tend to make me look smaller than I am. People who have "seen" it always says it looks way bigger on cam or in person than in any picture I have ever taken.

I say all this to just point out that pictures approximate reality (or not). Proceed with caution and enjoy!!

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Lex said:
Thanks rawbone--for posting that thread link.

Mr. Pookie--it's best to search the board for a bit (and use the search feature) to find some of what you seek. Some members won't answer the same question twice (or more) so searching the board is often a good way to find info like what you are asking.

Regarding your girth question: girth is best measured with string, paper ruler, or a dollar bill. A dollar bill rolled end-to-end is about 6", IIRC.

Also, there are fake pics in the gallery. By fake I mean enhanced via photoshop or other picture editing programs, so just keep that in mind.

My pics tend to make me look smaller than I am. People who have "seen" it always says it looks way bigger on cam or in person than in any picture I have ever taken.

I say all this to just point out that pictures approximate reality (or not). Proceed with caution and enjoy!!

Thanks for the info.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
... Some members won't answer the same question twice (or more) so searching the board is often a good way to find info like what you are asking...

I suppose, I'm just too kind:tongue:

Lex said:
...Regarding your girth question: girth is best measured with string, paper ruler, or a dollar bill. A dollar bill rolled end-to-end is about 6", IIRC....

I need a dollar bill.:tongue:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly enough, if you give a woman a $100 bill to check girth, you are bigger than if you give her a $1.00 bill.....

I claim 8"+, operative word being "claim". No clue on girth - every time I try to wrap the ruler around it, the ruler snaps

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gg42 said:
Oddly enough, if you give a woman a $100 bill to check girth, you are bigger than if you give her a $1.00 bill.....

I claim 8"+, operative word being "claim". No clue on girth - every time I try to wrap the ruler around it, the ruler snaps

Grith is really more important than length. Making someone feel full is sometimes better than "hitting bottom" that everyone raves about.

I have a PDF or a paper ruler that I use. I found it online and saved it for future use.

The other two options are a tape measure (used for tailoring) or a piece of string that you can then lay along a ruler.

Bryan Lyte2 said:
I need a dollar bill.:tongue:

WOOOF~!

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
pippi said:
7x5.5 here with pictures. my soft cock looks more impressive as i am a shower.
anything long and flexible and a ruler will do measure girth: sheet of paper, a string... maybe a cable ;)

That's funny, cause you're the same size at 7 inches as a lot of the dudes here who say they're 8. Same for girth - are you sure you're not 6.5? Haha.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think he was saying that he looks as big as the people claiming to be 8 inches even though he may be 7 inches. I've noticed alot of people on here exaggerating their size. Alot of "10 inchers" that really aren't much over 8. And most of the guys who claim 8 inches are around 6. I think people are getting misinformed on this site, whenever i go into the chatroom and people ask my size, they don't believe I'm only 8 inches. This site seems to be more about cock worship than large penis support.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IntactMale said:
This site seems to be more about cock worship than large penis support.

This site's about what its members make it. It's a community. There are all different kinds of people here with different interests. We can't help it that fakers join, and there's no magic way to discover who's lying or filter them out.

But in addition to the liars and egomaniacs (welcome to the internet), there are photo-verified members, people who don't bother to make claims they don't back up, and in general some pretty good-hearted folks. It's not fair to paint us all with the same brush.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the right place for posting stats is on your profile. That way if someone is discussing issues they have with their cock you can check the profile to see exactly what they're talking about.

cheers

Dillon

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Matthew, sorry if that came out the wrong way. I'm definetly not making any specific accusations. And I know that not everyone on this site fakes it. It just seems like everyone has a false perception of size when I have several people telling me that I look like I'm 10+ inches. I know that's not true, unless I measure my cock from the bottom, which I suspect a lot people on this site might be doing.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No worries, IM. And I don't disagree with you, I know there are fakers on LPSG. We will expose them when we can; there are a few whose days are numbered even as we speak.

None of us is perfect, and we all have our flaws. But when you post fake pictures or make up stories about yourself, you disrespect everyone else here. If you feel uncomfortable about some of your personal information, better to keep it to yourself than make shit up. On the other hand, sometimes revealing truths that are painful to you, or aspects of yourself that you haven't yet learned to be proud of, can be liberating.

The lesson is to be who you are. I feel that most of our members are very understanding and supportive of people who are honest.