Stats for those with galleries

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
i am 9 x 8. my girth is the size of a soda can when hard and when soft about 6.5. and ever since i was 12-13 i was very wide, size changed over years. But it always has caused lots of attention. which i have always enjoyed. and the curiousity by girls have got me into lots of fantastic sexual situations. I am a nudist so i am used to be naked in front of others as my parents raised us in the resort.

makes masturbation your best free time activity. and of course on the nude beaches, it is interesting how many guys want to see you have sex with their gf or wife.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Lex said:
Insulting people after you troll them for pictures is never the way to go.

I didn't insult anybody - I said he looked bigger than 7! But if you mean that I'm somehow insulting other people on this site who might be..."fibbing" measurements, I don't think so. If you claim to be something you're not, that's lying in a way, and I see that as a bit of an insult in the first place. I hope you are not saying that people should say any kind of bullshit they please and never be called out for it. By the way, what is "trolling"? I'm still not that up on internet slang.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
IntactMale said:
Matthew, sorry if that came out the wrong way. I'm definetly not making any specific accusations. And I know that not everyone on this site fakes it. It just seems like everyone has a false perception of size when I have several people telling me that I look like I'm 10+ inches. I know that's not true, unless I measure my cock from the bottom, which I suspect a lot people on this site might be doing.

Measuring from the bottom? Where do you measure from? I'm confused now.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Not to be TOO annoying by posting in this thread again, but nobody answered me: what is trolling, and what is 'measuring from the bottom?'

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mr. Pookie said:
I didn't insult anybody - I said he looked bigger than 7! But if you mean that I'm somehow insulting other people on this site who might be..."fibbing" measurements, I don't think so. If you claim to be something you're not, that's lying in a way, and I see that as a bit of an insult in the first place. I hope you are not saying that people should say any kind of bullshit they please and never be called out for it. By the way, what is "trolling"? I'm still not that up on internet slang.
I misunderstood what you meant by your comment. No worries. I call people on bullshit all the time and it is clearly writtien in the Terms of Service that anyone who puts out a statement had best be prepared to have people shoose to publcially disagree.

Trolling.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: I like that i put up my gallery Im 45 now and finally feel comfortable in my own skin This is who i am for better or worse.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
uncut said:
:smile: Hey! Mr Dookie ! What are your stats?

You don't have to call me "Dookie" just because I jokingly asked if you were Gary Glitter. But anyway, as for me not posting pics...I don't know, it's not much of a turn on for me I guess. If I had a digital camera I guess I would do it, but I have no desire to take pictures of myself with my cheap ass Advantix camera, have them developed by some dude at Walgreen's who I have to face the next day, and then take them to Kinko's to get scanned (would they even do that?). Maybe there's other ways of posting pics on the net but I don't know them, as I am a technological dunce. As for my stats, I'm still trying to find out about how people measure, but if I do it the way that many 'sex researchers' supposedly do it, then I'm 6x5. Again, I'm still skeptical, because with enough conscious or unconscious 'pushing' and 'loosening' of the ruler, the results vary by a half inch bigger or smaller.