Stats Table

tallmansf: Hey dudes,

I posted a new compilation of LPSG members' stats on the Yahoo site, in the Files section. It's an HTML file called "LPSG_Hall_of_Fame_0803."

The table lists the erect lengths and girths of active LPSG members who have posted their stats around the site, mostly on the LPSG Stats thread.

Right now there are 231 names on the list. Some fun facts: There are 2 guys with 17 inches of length or more; 3 guys with 16 inches or more; 6 with 14 or more; 16 with 13 or more; 23 with a foot or more; 40 with 11 or more; and 75 with 10 inches or more. The average length among those listed is 9.28 inches, and the median length (with 50% longer and 50% shorter) is 9 inches exactly.

I did not include people who posted as Guests.

Please post here if you see an error or you want to add a name or update a measurement.

CardiffDillon: Not to be confused with the Hall of Fame Gallery, which was moved from the MSN site to the photos section Yahoo Chat and Photo posting site earlier this week.

The HoF Gallery is a pictorial celeration of the members 'members' and has now been rearranged into folders of various sizes. There is work in progress to update it and add a number of recent members to the Gallery.

I think tallmansf work on the stats table is to be commended and I hope that the HoF Gallery will complement his work nicely. There is one interesting comparison though - the biggest guy to have posted a picture is 11".

All members are very welcome to submit a picture, especially welcome would be members to fill the 'Giant Stars' folder for guys over 12". The usual rules apply - full body or 'nipples to knees' shots preferred, and you should be holding a sign saying either LPSG or with your group nickname. This last point is to help protect your image from being 'borrowed' by others.

cheers

Dillon

Finnmark: Someone recently launched a "SIZE" poll, the location of which unfortunately I've mislaid and can't trace:  can anyone help me to find it again, please ?  One of the replies to it made the comment that this was in fact superfluous, as all "size" information was fully documented under the "LPSG Stats" theme.

However, I'd just make the point that this new "SIZE" topic is both important and different, though clearly related to "Stats" and also - and most interestingly - to this new "Stats Table" introduced by tallmansf.

The "SIZE" poll has already revealed a significant statistic:  that 75% of LPSG members responding so far indicate an erect penis length of "under 9" ", which is the pollster's base line  - above that there is an inch scale up to 15".

This confirms my long held opinion that the bulk of LPSG members are literally not 'bona fide';  rather they are members of a fan club - and that includes myself.

Under 9" is not "Large".  Anything around 8", say, (and I am just over) is large average, but by no means remarkable ... and not likely to cause problems!  Those 25% of members (according to this poll) with anything over 9" are exceptional both statistically and in terms of endowment.  It is for these that LPSG genuinely exists, as is revealed by the problems - as well as the delights - that the possession of such equipment brings.

As for the remaining 75% - all the rest of us - let's be honest:  forget about the "Large Penis" and be happy just to be a "Supporters' Club" !

Meanwhile, do contribute to the poll ... if we can find it.  It's very relevant to this topic.

tallmansf: Amen to all of that, Finnmark.

Everyone needs to remember something when they look at the Stats Table, or the Hall of Fame photos: Only a few dozen people have submitted photos, and I could only find 231 people on the site who had listed their stats (though I'm still digging).

That's compared to more than 11,000 total members of LPSG.org. Clearly there are a few large guys and a lot of admirers.

Either that or there a few large guys who are vain enough to post their stats (like me) and a lot of other guys who don't bother. ;-)

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
I actually dont feel that I should have the top position, as I personally feel that bone pressed measurements are 'cheating'. Besides, I dont have much of a fat pad at ALL around the base of my penis, and.. my ex gf that was taking the measurement was trying to shove the ruler down into my pubic bone. ouch. :eek:

ceg1526: Time to take the average down: 8 3/4 x 7 here

Ceg

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cudos to tallmansf for the collection and stat breakdown. The way I see it, 23 fall in to the 12"and above which is truly a class of its own. 52 in the 10 and 11 inch grouping, 143 in the 7 thru 9" and 7 in the 6" all being above the revised and probably most acurate study average of just under 6" with 66% of the 300 participants falling between 5.1 and 6.2 inches. Most registered stats in LPSG fall in the 7" - 9" range which any way you call it is big. 10 and 11 rare and 12 and above, exceptional.
Girth wise most LPSGers(146) clock in at 6" and above. Depending on the shape and relativity of length to girth 5.5 can look pretty thick which would add another 26 so most are well over this study in which 75% measured between 4.5 and 5.5 inches.
Give or take, 8 or 9 inches long by 5.5 thru 6.5 in this group is though impressive, fairly common
All this leads to my question.......
Lengthwise, are most of the say 10"and up natural or altered?
Are most of the say 7" and up girth wise the result of pumping etc.?