Stay Off Subject Thread

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone starts a thread and before you know it, the subject takes a nose-dive completely off course. Then it turns into a conversation between two or more members about something else entirely (usually about SEX stuff). Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to respond here with an entirely different subject. You can talk about your cucumber garden, your pet hyena, your incredible size, stamina or wharever. Better yet, have a conversation with one or more of the other members about things you want to talk about which have nothing to do with the original post. You can rest assured that it will be read. Remember, the one who changes the subject the furthest WINS. Ready? go...

• Haha
Reactions: danish_

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dog regurgitated a chicken (whole chicken it looked like). Then he ate it back up! And it made my mum's fiance wretch real bad! I thought he was having a heart attack or something lol. Then he only 'told' my mum and she started wretching too. Wimps.

I really like Edam cheese too, but I don't see it anymore. I don't know which is better - peeling off the wax or eating the cheese.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think if you do that, it will only cause more problems. It is better that you leave it alone and let it heal by itself.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is staying off subject the subject of this thread? In that case, are you back on the subject?

Technically, no, because any reference to the original posting that has deviated slightly would qualify as being off subject. Furthermore, anything that is off subject really is part of the subject. I think I am out of olives.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Technically, no, because any reference to the original posting that has deviated slightly would qualify as being off subject. Furthermore, anything that is off subject really is part of the subject. I think I am out of olives.
Ah, that's what I thought - tomorrow isn't Thursday.