Stay Off Subject Thread

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
In the early 1900s, the sidewalks where my grandparents lived were at least 1.5 feet above the street level. One day my grandma went to step down and the wind blew in a gust. Her dress went over the head of a man.

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the early 1900s, the sidewalks where my grandparents lived were at least 1.5 feet above the street level. One day my grandma went to step down and the wind blew in a gust. Her dress went over the head of a man.

Don't know how this came to mind but for some reason I pictured the dress in the wind and thought sailboat, then I thought of a Pirate ship. Hey, Jack sparrow in Pirates of the caribean borrowed Anamaria's boat, "the Jolly Mon". Wait a minute, Jimmy buffett wrote a childrens book called "Jolly Mon" and the name of the ship in it was called the Anamaria. What a coinsidence. And Jimmy Buffett lived in Key west for a long time.

I have been thinking about quiting my job and moving to Key West. Does anyone know people who tried this, any advise?

Note: In order to change subject in this thread, shouldn't you have to segway fro m the previous post and create a new topic. Speaking of Segways, don't segways (2 wheeled vehicles) eliminate the purpose of having legs? Could man one day evolve to not have legs if segways become used a lot in the future?