Stay Off Subject Thread

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Superman is flying high up in the air. He spies Wonder Woman under a tree, naked, and on her back. He thinks, "Hmm I sure would like some of that. I could fly down fast and get some. I would be gone before she knew what happened to her." He zooms down, "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!", and he's gone. Wonder Woman says, "I wonder what was that?" The Invisible Man says, "I don't know but my butt sure is torn up."

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's pretty good actually. Personally, I go for an hour to an hour and a half each time. I'm usually going fast for the first hour, then it is more like a regular pace, or sometimes I alternate the pace. It took about 5 years of practice to get to this point.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That's pretty good actually. Personally, I go for an hour to an hour and a half each time. I'm usually going fast for the first hour, then it is more like a regular pace, or sometimes I alternate the pace. It took about 5 years of practice to get to this point.

(just quoting that cos I like it so much :biggrin1: - he's talking about a workout or something terribly boring I'm sure, but hey-ho! :biggrin1: )

Little Miss Moffett sat on a tuffet
Eating her curds and whey
Along came a spider and sat down beside her
And said "What's in the bowl, bitch?!"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Mary had a little dress
The skirt was split in half
And everywhere that Mary went
The boys could see her calf

Mary had another dress
It was split right up the front

But she never wore that one...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every week I buy the most beautiful pair of shoes in the world, then next week I see an even more beautiful pair, I wonder if I'll ever buy a pair so beautiful that my quest will be over.