Staying flaccid (again)

I "jelq" my dick to empty my urethra

• Total voters

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do that several times starting from the base and work my way toward the head to make sure there's no leftover in my urethra. Shaking just sends the leftover flying and that's hardly desirable. I don't do it as brutally as the guy in the video though. I'm rather attached to my package.

I also roll the foreskin back before I pee and roll it back after I've done clearing out the urethra...obviously.

Generally I remain soft throughout the whole peeing experience - through the squeezing and shaking and all - unless I let my imaginary wander then that's a different story.

Yes, in particular this one
http://www.lpsg.org/vbtube_show.php?do=tube&tubeid=1609
seems really brutal!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm from the UK originally and I sure I might have seen this on a very rare occassion once or twice, but it's by no means common and certainly not especially british, sorry :)

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jelq because it feels good to stretch the penis skin (up to 10") because i have a very flexible flaccid cock. A good tip to stay soft so you can jelq is to watch something on TV that wouldn't turn you on. i can do it for hours without achieving an erection

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen a few people do it, it's too avoid any little wet patches I guess. As for getting aroused, pretty sure your mind is on getting out that last annoying bit of piss than on anything sexual.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I bless the person who resurrected this thread (and the person who brought it to my attention :smile:). I wish them both many happy days on this earth, much mirth and joy and shared giggles behind menus for bringing back this gem by ML

:biggrin1:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bless the person who resurrected this thread (and the person who brought it to my attention :smile:). I wish them both many happy days on this earth, much mirth and joy and shared giggles behind menus for bringing back this gem by ML

:biggrin1:
What a classic first page :biggrin1:
It made me laugh, thank you Enid for getting this to my attention :wink:

Can MickeyLee please come back?

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds like some folks need to do more kiegels. I tend to kegal towards the end and then when i feel empty i will stretch it out with a jelq to clear the line so to speak.

I usually don't get hard doing this unless i'm at home in the morning with my wife standing by in the nude getting ready for the day. ;-)

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a few people do it, it's too avoid any little wet patches I guess. As for getting aroused, pretty sure your mind is on getting out that last annoying bit of piss than on anything sexual.

Well of course it's arousing, that's why you only do it but a few times, and then go on and leave. The body knows it's not the real deal, but the penis is so sensitive to the reproductive stroking, that it would start firming up preparing for intercourse, if one strokes the urine out, too many times. Can't imagine why anybody should accuse some guy of "playing with it," if it's just the quick motion to avoid embarrassing urine spots in his pants, that could soon appear, if one doesn't get all the urine out of the urethra.