Staying hard after Ejaculation

Zoddoz

Just Browsing
Media
I have a question that I hope you guys can help me with. I am able to maintain an erection after cumming. Even after cumming serveral times in a row. Is this common? I've talked to some of my female friends and they have never heard of it. I'm wondering just how common this is?

Lilstigred94

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depending how horny i am i can do it too. My record is 6 cums in a span of like 3 hours non-stop. the secret is not strokin when you cum, let it ooze out, the orgasm is not as strong, but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc is intense.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will find that some guys can do it, but probably most cannot. While I can stay hard for a short while after an orgasm, I'm usually too sensitive to continue with sexual stimulation. :frown1:
I've only had one multiple orgasm in my life, that appears to have been an exception to what is 'normal' for me.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm usually able to stay hard as long as I'm still stimulated. After the 2nd time I need a rest though. I find that the more orgasms I have though, the less hard the orgasm will be. From the beginning through the second orgasm I'm rock hard, but after that it softens a little.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, i'm not a man but i had partners that was hard after cum...some not wood hard but hard and semi hard...

Is the best thing to happen (in my oppinion) because there some men who take longer to get hard again...and its hard to wait for him to get hard do to it again...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can usually stay hard for a while too... I didn't develope this ability until recently though. I just chalked it up to luck.. nothing worse than blowing early and losing ur hard on... this way, I just keep on fucking...

Energizer, absolutely nothing lasts longer:biggrin1:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take a long time to come, and this means about 45 minutes or so on average, but perhaps half an hour afterwards I can get it up again and scrrew for quite a while with a very stiff dick. I can't come twice though.
After that I usually take a little nap and get a bite to eat.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hah! I can't do that, the only rare occasion is if I blow too early, in which I guess I keep going as if it dosen't count. Althogh I can't keep hard through multiple organisms, I can stay hard for a very long time. All that's left now is to work on my bodily endurace, to keep up with my sex drive.:cool:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Zoddoz said:
I am able to maintain an erection after cumming. Even after cumming serveral times in a row. Is this common?

I can do this, too, through two or three orgasms. When I was a kid, I used to be able (On a good day, after saving up) to blow through four or five orgasms without softening much...and it'd always harden back up to "Steel" setting after a few minutes.

When I'm having sex with someone I trust enough to not wear a condom (really rare, and takes a long time, commitment, and many tests, these days), I love the feeling of my penis sliding slowly in and out of that warm, cum-slicked wet vagina. (I'm uncut with a lot of foreskin, thick with a big mushroom head that my gf described as a "bottle stopper.")

So while not knowing how common it is, it's NICE when I do it. Sex is most always good, but THAT feeling is incredible.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never complained about staying hard after cuming, but I have had some people ask me to stop after I came the first time; supposedly they were sore and my continuing was causing them discomfort. A few of the women let me switch holes, they guys took care of my wood in another way (one got his roommate).

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It happens to me too, expecially when i am very aroused. My girlfriend usually doesn't wish to have another sexual intercourse with no pause, so i have to wait some time with a rock hard erection.

The more orgasms i have, the more time it takes to come again.