Staying hard after ejaculation?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I just try to keep my dick inside and pump in and out very slowly and very short strokes, not allowing it to come out. After awhile you have a very nice hard on and can make one more cum shot. Enjoy.

How does one go about doing this. I can stay hard for a good 2 minutes after but my cock just seems to go down right afterwards. Is there like anyway to fix this so i can stay hard after I cum once?

I think it has more to do with age. I use to have a problem with it staying hard for quite awhile (10+ minutes) after my first or even second cum. It could be a annoying if I needed to move on and couldn't walk around with a hard-on in my jeans. In my mid-30, this is rarely the case. It easily goes down within minutes after I ejaculate. Now I kind wish I had that problem again. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's to fix?

After you cum, it's natural for your cock to go flaccid. It means the blood is going back out of it.

Or do you mean you can't keep it hard for a second go-round?

necrokr6236

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can almost always stay hard through at least two orgasms (and my orgasms take quite a long time, my girlfriend usually has 3-5 for one of mine), but on the rare occasion that i do soften up a bit i find that if you keep slow thrusting like RubberHarley said it always hardens up again, but then i again im a young guy:biggrin1:, and im sure that has something to do with it as other people have said

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she says something like- "that was sensational, I want more, make it hard again", that does the trick for me.

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can stay hard for two and sometimes three orgasms. I have don Kegel's since before I knew what they were.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From an evolutionary standpoint, there is no reason why it should remain erect for long after ejacuation. Mother nature probably thought that it would be more productive to get back to work...

But yeah, it's normal to lose an erection within a short time after ejaculating. Personally, it seems like I lose most of my interest in sex after ejaculating and I can't remember ever maintaining a full erection for more than a minute or two after cumming. Usually, the angle starts going down within the first 15-30 seconds...

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lately, i've kept my erection for about 2-3 minutes after ejaculation, and it slowly goes flaccid after that period of time. i guess i should note that i have been doing more pc exercises than i used to; maybe this has helped, maybe not.
unfortunately, though, my cock isn't as sensitive after cumming as it was before cumming. i have been able to stroke it enough to cum again, but it doesn't feel as pleasurable to me as the initial orgasm. in order to feel another good orgasm, i have to wait at least 15 minutes, and by then i'm flaccid.

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
I have always been kinda fortunate with this as I can stay hard after I climax but with L - Arginine this was maginified... i took this supplement to work out with, but quickly found that it also extended my erections. I would cum, switch condoms and jump back in and continue for an hour plus sometimes. And would be rock hard the whole time.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
maybe mood and stress have a factor in it too? also, i've noticed that, usually, i stay harder for a little bit longer period of time after ejaculation, if i've abstained for a few days, than if i've had a cum the day before. although this isn't always true, and as i said, lately it doesn't seem to matter. i think the pc exercises really do work for me.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im kind of glad i cant. I cum once, and the last thing i want is my spooge all over my waist and in puddles in my bed. Jeez, She'd look like she had a scoop of potato salad down there. I'll cum once, and watch the rest of LOST, thank you very much!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media