Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
God gave me a dad body with an average dick but made up for it with an increased sex drive and the ability to practically cum as often as I want.
Love that often I’m a double cummer. First gf was like “um, I thought guys, um, deflate after. Did I do something wrong?” Oh baby not at all. I’ll cum again unless you’re sore. She had this big grin and like spasmed on me and shuddered

Escapefromla6

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good to hear there is a group of us that enjoyi sticking around for the after glow.

Whether you're soft or hard being buried in a sweet warm pussy is a sheer delight.
Agreed! I can stay hard but I'm too sensitive to go right back to fuckin!

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we're not in a rush, like on a lazy Sunday morning, it can be lovely to stay in there. It often stays erect, so after a few minutes I can pull out, replace the condom, and we're good to go again :)

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never been an "eats, shoots and leaves" kinda guy, I prefer to hang around afterwards. If you've had this incredible fuck, hopefully both orgasming, then I always feel there's a time where you lay there in a kind of euphoria, bodies entwined, eyes lovingly locked. Then I hear my wife saying "fuck, now it's all over the sheets!" and reality returns.

D

deleted814719

MrTMT there is no doubt staying indoors depends on the pussy. Sometimes there is no where to go, but out when it's over. Also it depend on how long your erection lasts after the deed is done. I confess I normally shrink back to normal fairly quickly.
Me, too. I shrink pretty quickly and even though I try to stay in as long as possible, the shrinking causes me to slip out. Then, all that gooey, messy, wonderful mess starts dripping out of my wife.

What's a guy to do? Creampie cleanup!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never been an "eats, shoots and leaves" kinda guy, I prefer to hang around afterwards. If you've had this incredible fuck, hopefully both orgasming, then I always feel there's a time where you lay there in a kind of euphoria, bodies entwined, eyes lovingly locked. Then I hear my wife saying "fuck, now it's all over the sheets!" and reality returns.
We always had “fuck towels” to catch the leaks. Now that she’s post menopause ☹️ those towels are dog towels.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MrTMT there is no doubt staying indoors depends on the pussy. Sometimes there is no where to go, but out when it's over. Also it depend on how long your erection lasts after the deed is done. I confess I normally shrink back to normal fairly quickly.
I stay hard for about 5 minutes after I cum. I’m not sure why this happens, it’s just always been the case. Some times I will stay in her that whole time.

If I am really horned up, and it has been a few days since we fucked, I start rubbing my still hard cock inside her, using my cum as new lube. On the very rare occasion I have cum in her a second time.

it’s a strange party trick. Can anyone else do this?

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I stay hard for about 5 minutes after I cum. I’m not sure why this happens, it’s just always been the case. Some times I will stay in her that whole time.

If I am really horned up, and it has been a few days since we fucked, I start rubbing my still hard cock inside her, using my cum as new lube. On the very rare occasion I have cum in her a second time.

it’s a strange party trick. Can anyone else do this?
the same happen with me! that is amazing

Reactions: S_Dick

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the same happen with me! that is amazing
It’s such a good feeling. The second orgasm a just few minutes later is always so much… more from the root if that makes sense. Like I can almost feel it in my stomach. And the look on her face, when she thinks it was all over, and you can fuck her a second time, priceless.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i usually like the guy to stay inside me--as i am sure some women do to because some guys end to stay hard awhile afterwards--and i think its where he is inside me and his load is working its way around his cock because when he decides to go for round two its alot slicker

reason why i said women too--a friend of mine and his girlfriend visit and she gets to descriptive about things and she says same thing about him staying inside her vagina or asshole as she lets him do both--

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stay inside as usually my orgasms are really intense and i like to kiss her afterwards

After care is also apart of good sex. Don't pull out right away. Wrap your arms around her (or him/them) and gently kiss them, and hold them. Tell them how good they made you feel. Inhale their body aroma post sex. Massage their ass, rub their back. When it's time to pull out, do it slowly, not too fast.

When you get up, make sure to give her ass a good slap too

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stay inside as usually my orgasms are really intense and i like to kiss her afterwards

After care is also apart of good sex. Don't pull out right away. Wrap your arms around her (or him/them) and gently kiss them, and hold them. Tell them how good they made you feel. Inhale their body aroma post sex. Massage their ass, rub their back. When it's time to pull out, do it slowly, not too fast.

When you get up, make sure to give her ass a good slap too
YES to all of that!
If I'm in the right mood I'll pull out and go down on her and lick my cum out of her. We both love that.

Reactions: longstroke7

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha I've done a cum kiss before but never eaten the pussy after i nut in it
It's an "acquired" taste lol. It took me a while to even have the desire to eat my cum, but now I enjoy it, especially mixed with her pussy juices.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an "acquired" taste lol. It took me a while to even have the desire to eat my cum, but now I enjoy it, especially mixed with her pussy juices.

Yeah it's not something I'd probably be interested in after i cum but hey, enjoy yourself it's your fluid after all.

I like to wipe her pussy cream off of the base of my cock, put it on my tongue and tongue kiss her so she can taste herself as well.