Staying in the vagina after ejaculation

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m usually so exhausted and she likes to clean up quickly. We are married and I cum inside. When we first married, we had sex towels. I think I am going to try sex towels on top of the sheets and stay inside her as long as possible. Kissing, snuggling, maybe having sex again. :)

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, fucking your own sloppy seconds is the best! The few times I've been able to accomplish this are memorable, to say the least.
It is the best! I’ve fucked a lot of pussy and ass; I love the fact that my cock stays hard

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
damn, this tread makes me so jealous of the guys that stay hard and those that are big enough to stay inside soft. I was given a small soft cock that starts to go soft as soon as i cum. I will stay inside as long as possible but after a minutes or so It will shrink right out.

Reactions: EGR1972
D

deleted15682271

I’ve fucked my wife twice since reading this thread. Both times I’ve intentionally stayed in longer. More intimate. I didn’t tell her that I was trying to stay in longer. Do you think I should?
Nah. If she’s enjoying it keep doing it

Reactions: Inputpower1

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stay hard for about 5 minutes after I cum. I’m not sure why this happens, it’s just always been the case. Some times I will stay in her that whole time.

If I am really horned up, and it has been a few days since we fucked, I start rubbing my still hard cock inside her, using my cum as new lube. On the very rare occasion I have cum in her a second time.

it’s a strange party trick. Can anyone else do this?
Dude the second cum for me is a must and sometimes third, my own cum is the perfect fuck lube and I find guys like it when their assholes are kept busy and occupied - I know I do

Reactions: deleted15682271
D

deleted15682271

Dude the second cum for me is a must and sometimes third, my own cum is the perfect fuck lube and I find guys like it when their assholes are kept busy and occupied - I know I do
Agreed. If he came in me and I haven’t, I’ll make him keep it in

24uk_v2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know about you, but I love the feeling of dumping a big load and then staying as long as I can inside a warm wet pussy.

My own first experience was rather recent. I was making out with the most awesome tight petite beautiful Asian babe. We were locked in the missionary position and she came first, which was hot as hell. She wildly wiggled and flexed her hips while moaning with ecstasy. I was just grinning to myself as there is nothing like that feeling of giving a woman what she wants.

Next up it was my turn. I got down to business and soon I was writhing with ecstasy as well, as I came hard deep inside her. GAWD was it good. So good I didn't want it to end! I could feel my cock still throbbing and emptying deep inside her and she was totally enjoying me inside her. When I was completely drained my cock was still full on hard and she still had her legs tightly wrapped around me.

So there I was wrapped up in the arms of a beautiful babe feeling totally satisfied and my stiff cock still buried deep inside her warm wet wonderfulness! I took full advantage of the moment and decided to stay as long as I could. The feeling of us wrapped together motionless with my cock still deep within her was incredible. All your nerve endings are tingling and on high alert. It was a feeling of oneness that almost seemed like a spiritual moment. Damn I get hard just thinking about that moment.

The only way it could've got any better is if I could have just gone straight into round two. Alas that wasn't the case. After a full 5 minutes I slipped out, still reasonably firm. Both of us gasped when we saw the load of cum I had deposited in the cock sock. The condom was so full of cum that it had pulled itself half off of my cock with its weight. Not only that, but my sweet lover had been so wet that the condom was actually dripping with her sweet juices! No doubt we both had had an amazing time together!

So maybe hang around after the party is over. You might both enjoy it. I know we did!
It’s a uniquely satisfying experience. Especially if there is a strong emotional connection too.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since finding this thread, I’ve been doing my best to stay inside my wife after I cum. It has been very intimate. We fucked last night and both had great orgasms. She doesn’t like to leak my cum on the bed, so Usually uses tissues and goes To the bathroom so most goes down the toilet. I think I want to start using a towel or blanket underneath us and tell her I want to try to do it twice in a row. I’m usually too tired physically, but many times, right before I cum, I think I can keep going.
Either way, I really like the extra intimacy we are already experiencing. Thanks for the thread. :blush:

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since finding this thread, I’ve been doing my best to stay inside my wife after I cum. It has been very intimate. We fucked last night and both had great orgasms. She doesn’t like to leak my cum on the bed, so Usually uses tissues and goes To the bathroom so most goes down the toilet. I think I want to start using a towel or blanket underneath us and tell her I want to try to do it twice in a row. I’m usually too tired physically, but many times, right before I cum, I think I can keep going.
Either way, I really like the extra intimacy we are already experiencing. Thanks for the thread. :blush:
Just go down on her

Reactions: Tazman66

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
damn, this tread makes me so jealous of the guys that stay hard and those that are big enough to stay inside soft. I was given a small soft cock that starts to go soft as soon as i cum. I will stay inside as long as possible but after a minutes or so It will shrink right out.
The same here... I wish i could stay hard. But that happens a very very few times.

Reactions: littleguy2
D

deleted19629891

It’s one of the best feelings ever. I love it

I had my first threesome this weekend (mmf) and we both did at the end. Tried to carry on a second time but I think the three of us were spent. We were at it a long time. Felt fucking incredible though, two cocks still grinding against each other after cumming inside a warm, tight pussy. Never felt anything like it and all I can think about is wanting more.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every now and then, she'll be on top of me... She'll have a few orgasms and when I finish, she'll fall asleep on top of me with my cock in her. I'll sleep but as soon as I start getting firm (sleep hard-on), I'll start slowly fucking her until she starts getting into it - we'll both cum and fall back asleep. We've had nights where we do this five or six times.