Staying power tricks/techniques

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sure this has been discussed, but what ways do you dudes have to hold off your orgasm? The hotspot on my cock is so extremely sensitive (it doesn't help that i've enlarged that area over time, either) that I cannot hold out long enough for my wife to cum until the second, and sometimes the third round with her. I often go thru the alphabet backwards in my mind, stuff like that--real sexy, let me tell you. Just wondering what works for the other men here. I'm serious about this, thanks.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it's pretty easy to hold off orgasm. I think I got this way through self-sexual-exploration, starting at a very early age. I would practice holding out as long as you can while masturbating... see if you can go an hour or longer. Wearing a condom will lessen sensation and probably allow you to last much longer, there are also some kinds of desensitizing creams you can buy, though I've never tried the latter. It helps me to focus on what my partner is feeling and doing. Keep your mind on making your wife happy, and don't focus on what it feels like to be moving your dick in and out of her. Don't focus on how you feel at all, keep your mind on her. If you feel as though you are about to come, slow down, change the rythm, or pull out for a minute and switch to oral if you need a chance to cool down. If you are really close and need to do something immediately to avoid climaxing, try taking two fingers and pressing them firmly into your taint- the patch of flesh between your asshole and your scrotum. Inhale while doing this, and this may stop you from climaxing even if you are right on the cusp. I've also found that if I have air blowing on my ass (from a fan or open window) it's next to impossible for me to come, though I don't know if that would work for other guys or if it's just me. You may also want to practice more foreplay with your wife, or ask her what you can do to stimulate her better, so that she is more ready to climax herself by the time you are ready to move to full insertion.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
.maybe do other things t2 her instead of putting ur dick in her, to get her 2 have her orgasms first then u fuk her later...

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great suggestions, and I'll take more from anyone else. I always do a lot of foreplay and my wife says I have the best hands of any lover she's ever had -- and compliments don't come easy with her. I can bring her to orgasm easily with my hands and tongue but she never wants to go without me being inside her. She just loves the feel of my cock inside her. If i'm not on my second or third round, tho, I shoot so friggin' fast that even with her on the edge I cum before she does. Round 2 (and 3 depending on the situation) is usually pretty successful, tho, and she's even had multiple orgasms before I go again, especially when my cock penetrates her completely. I just wish I could hold out longer during that first round 'cause that's when my cock is really at its hardest and biggest.
Thanks again, dudes.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I do the some movement i do when i do kegels. Other times i press a point of my perineus, this blocks immediatly the orgasm.

Another option is always slowing down :smile: