Staying power?

nopeeking

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all, first post, hoping someone might be able to help, or at least empathize....

I've been with my current girlfriend now for a few months. We get along sensationally well, with one exception.

No matter what I try during intercourse, I can only last until she really starts enjoying herself, then poof.....I'm done.

I've tried distracting myself....taking a smallish break between positions, being slightly intoxicated....etc.. with no luck.

As soon as she starts really enjoying herself, her pleasure sends me right over the edge immediately. She absolutely completely turns me on from the top of her head to her sexy little toes, and is so snug I can't take it.

Any new ideas or suggestions? I'd love for her to be nearly as satisfied as she makes me, and the situation is starting to make me so tense I'm reluctant to start an intimate session, if you will.

Thanks in advance.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by nopeeking@Sep 19 2005, 12:20 PM
Hi all, first post, hoping someone might be able to help, or at least empathize....

I've been with my current girlfriend now for a few months. We get along sensationally well, with one exception.

No matter what I try during intercourse, I can only last until she really starts enjoying herself, then poof.....I'm done.

I've tried distracting myself....taking a smallish break between positions, being slightly intoxicated....etc.. with no luck.

As soon as she starts really enjoying herself, her pleasure sends me right over the edge immediately. She absolutely completely turns me on from the top of her head to her sexy little toes, and is so snug I can't take it.

Any new ideas or suggestions? I'd love for her to be nearly as satisfied as she makes me, and the situation is starting to make me so tense I'm reluctant to start an intimate session, if you will.

Thanks in advance.
[post=344713]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm taking antidepressants right now that have given me a really sensitive trigger.
Like you say, as soon as she starts to tighten up, bam....I can't hold it.

I tried this product called Gladiator Power Cream. "Unleash Your Inner Gladiator" it reads.
It's a slight numbing cream kind of like lidocaine.

I put a small amount in the tip of a condom before it goes on and it has made a huge difference. No punn intended.

after about a minute, I'm fucking like a ... well, ..Viking.

Try it.

Just dont' get it on her clit or you might cause her to last all night. OOps...
:evilgrin:

nopeeking

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the input, I've also tried antidepressants, had some left over from some time ago, and when pleasuring myself, they do indeed have a numbing effect, but as soon as I'm inside my girlfriend, I'm doomed as usual.

As for condoms, not using them has probably helped the most. When using them before, I'd get so horny that I had alot of precum inside the rubber, thus almost doubling the pleasure, we've since stopped as she's now on the pill and has been for quite some time. So a numbing agent as you mentioned may not be such a good idea.....

She simply and literally completely turns me on unlike any girl I've been with before. Arrrghhh, the frustration...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anti depressants have the opposite effect on me. No problem getting the hard on, but actually being able to cum, is virtually impossible. No amount of intercourse, oral or my hand will get me off. Exhaustion sets in for both partners and I will usually just give up before my penis becomes too raw or my heart explodes. Not sure which situation is preferable, if you must have one or the other.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by nopeeking@Sep 19 2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the input, I've also tried antidepressants, had some left over from some time ago, and when pleasuring myself, they do indeed have a numbing effect, but as soon as I'm inside my girlfriend, I'm doomed as usual.

As for condoms, not using them has probably helped the most. When using them before, I'd get so horny that I had alot of precum inside the rubber, thus almost doubling the pleasure, we've since stopped as she's now on the pill and has been for quite some time. So a numbing agent as you mentioned may not be such a good idea.....

She simply and literally completely turns me on unlike any girl I've been with before. Arrrghhh, the frustration...
[post=344752]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you tried ejaculating a few times earlier that same day? Perhaps jerkoff in the morning once or twice and then have sex in the evening? Maybe this will help take the "sexual edge" off, and perhaps last a little longer.

redheadedfreak05

Experimental Member
Media
I'll admit that I have the same problem. One time comes to memory where I was with my X girlfriend and we went three times... well I went three times back to back... After the first time I physically couldn't really feel that much but I'd still get off just by watching her.

If I completely removed my self from the situation mentally, I last longer but then I don't get to enjoy her enjoyment.
:thumbsdown:

I guess I'll just have to work on the kegels to keep going.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but ever tried a cock ring? :) Or using one of those hair scrunchies? The thing is, you WANT to last longer. I've met a few guys who don't care if they last 3 minutes, so you're definitely special. You genuinely WANT to last long, which is good.

I'd try the numbing creme, but I wonder, (maybe you guys can answer this) does it make it difficult to stay hard?

steelblue77

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by MsLulu@Sep 21 2005, 08:19 PM
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but ever tried a cock ring? :) Or using one of those hair scrunchies? The thing is, you WANT to last longer. I've met a few guys who don't care if they last 3 minutes, so you're definitely special. You genuinely WANT to last long, which is good.

I'd try the numbing creme, but I wonder, (maybe you guys can answer this) does it make it difficult to stay hard?
[post=345489]Quoted post[/post]​

The numbing creme works best underneath the head, where it is must sensitive. Usually doesn't affect the strength of an erection from my experience.
You're best bet is to cum earlier that day. Foreplay is important as well. Get her good and warmed up.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by steelblue77@Sep 21 2005, 09:28 PM
You're best bet is to cum earlier that day. Foreplay is important as well. Get her good and warmed up.
[post=345492]Quoted post[/post]​
That's just what I was going to say. Invest a LOT of time in foreplay. Do your duty downstairs, nopeeking, and get her further along the road before you enter.

And Alley's suggestion to get off a time or two yourself earlier in the day might make the difference as well.

Good luck, man! :hi:

Keep us posted of your results.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, I'm surprised that no one has brought this one up: before you actually start penetrating her, start with lots of foreplay, fingers, lick her for a while, bring HER to the edge before you begin to fuck. Perhaps if she is about to climax or has already had one orgasm, then it may change the entire intercourse dynamic for both of you.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just checked your profile. Unless I missed it, you did not state your age. I can recall from my youth when I was Hot/Hasty/Hard/Horny. Age can also slow you down. I would also endorse the getting off at least once a day by hand or maybe even twice before you get it on with your GF. Additionally, the foreplay comments should also serve you well. Licking the clit should bring her to the edge where she begs you to place the penis into direct contact. This response is also exciting me.

Age and Activity can help a lot.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Been there also. But I had read a book on the sensual male and was so impressed with the author's admonitions of what not to do (e.g. masturbate before -- reduces the intensity and power of your orgasm during intercourse, thinking of math problems -- ruins the whole mood.....) but independently I found a method that i liked better than one he suggested which was a squeeze technique. I used what I later learned was a reverse kegel. If you are not familiar with it, it is the muscle engagement you use when you try very hard to pee or defecate -- the kegel on other hand is the squeezing motion you make to cut off the pee or turd flow. If you practice bearing down onthis reverse kegel you are actually cutting off any possibility of letting your cum flow and also by maintaining this reverse kegel, the inevitatible ejaculation feeling will cease in about 20 seconds. You get close but not too close to that magic moment and then stop stroking and engage the reverse kegel (don't dare do a kegel or you will ejaculate immediately) and hold it without letting up till you find the urge to ejaculate pass then carefully you can resume your fucking. It takes total control and also you will have to develop an activity for your partner to keep her juiced up while you are rigidly in this reverse kegel mode. Perhaps you can give her some oral, or give some super nice sucking to the tits or other precious body parts. You can with practice and concentration continue like this for a very long time and then when you do let go be prepared for a recoil action that will have you gasping in disbelief that have cum with such power and such overwhelming ecstasy.

I got so good at this practice that I (and I am sure you too) soon did not need to stop so abruptly but got used to the prolonged fuck sessions and could relax more for a long, long period. My wife never wanted a super long session, but I have found that I can in a jo emergency sex session last for up to 5 hrs without ejaculating then -- blast off. Five hours is a bit extreme but it tells you how unlimited your capacity can become at lasting as you get less anxious about cumming too soon. I just usually have to pick up speed to get the ejaculation during fucking since wife and probably no woman really wants a five hour fuck. Good luck and write if you have trouble mastering the reverse kegel. Tom