staying power

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been reading a lot of women talking about how much they like men with staying power. I have 2 questions for the ladies. First, what do you like most about a guy with staying power, and second, how long do you typically like a guy to be able to last?

Bill UK

Just Browsing
Media
Girls don't really care how long a guy lasts......as long as it's a few seconds longer than them!!

And guys doesn't it drive you crazy when you bring her off and she loses the mojo for a while.......

mintjulep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, lets just say we prefer luxurious, long gourmet dining in a fine restaurant over a fast food drive-through.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bill UK said:
Girls don't really care how long a guy lasts......as long as it's a few seconds longer than them!!

And guys doesn't it drive you crazy when you bring her off and she loses the mojo for a while.......

Good heavens, no I couldn't be more pleased. Her pleasure is essential, mine is incidental.

You're right about that few seconds, though. It's all in the timing.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well a little bit longer than it takes me to get off*L* that can be 10 to 20 minutes depending on how good you are at it. If you are really good even less time
Katie

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it depends on the guy's ability.

If he has a short refractory period...say
I'm able to get him hard again or he doesn't
even lose his tumescence...then I have
no problem if he cums fairly soon, the
first time, as I orgasm fairly quickly myself.

And if he has already made me cum several
times with oral, the importance is less. I will
say though, when I am in erotic overload,
in a very highly aroused state, my preferance
would be for a nice long, non-stop session
but there really is no hard and fast rule for
any kind of love making session.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that there’s really no general rule. I generally like long sex but a lot of it depends on how good the guy is. For me sex is such a buildup though. If he knows what he’d doing, the longer sex lasts the better and better it starts to feel. My orgasms really build on each other too; they get more and more intense. I’ve had very long sex sessions where my orgasms just get so bone-shaking I’m seriously going to another plane of consciousness. Then there’s the mental part of it. I like guys who are in control and confident/cocky, provided they can back it up. There’s something really sexy about letting myself lose control of my body when I cum and knowing my guy is right there in enough control for both of us. I don’t know if that makes sense but I just think a guy with control over himself is extra sexy.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
My orgasms really build on each other too; they get more and more intense. I’ve had very long sex sessions where my orgasms just get so bone-shaking I’m seriously going to another plane of consciousness.

Um, that's pretty hot, stud_hunter. Wish I was there to see that. You said it depends on how hung the guy is. So if he's super hung you don't like it as long? I figure soreness comes into play?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
Um, that's pretty hot, stud_hunter. Wish I was there to see that. You said it depends on how hung the guy is. So if he's super hung you don't like it as long? I figure soreness comes into play?

Well if the guy is really thick that could be a factor with a lot of women. I tend to produce a lot of lubrication so I don't get sore easily. And of course there's artificial lube too. What I meant by it depends on how hung the guy is is yeah, if he's huge I might not want him plugging away for hours. But I prefer a large-but-not-enormous cock anyway :biggrin1: .

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bill UK said:

Uh, you know, I'm really glad you're speaking for yourself there, Bill UK.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of men who think like Bill UK's post, in fact, I'd say most of them.

Guys ignore the fact that women are multi-orgasmic. Just because I came doesn't mean I'm done.

@Windtalkerways- girl, that was one hot post! I agree that if he has a short refractory period, he can cum as fast as he pleases, I'll be only too happy to recussitate him after.

@Stud Hunter- Orgasms builing on orgasms do require a man with a LOT of control. I find that very element to be extremely high on my list of desired traits in a lover. Now let's see, *puts on nerd glasses* Big dick, check! Longevity, check! Communicative, check! In total control of self, double check!

*Madame Zora giggles with delight like kid in candy store to have found ONE such guy on the planet and is fucking his brains out. Back off bitches, he's MINE!*

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
@Stud Hunter- Orgasms builing on orgasms do require a man with a LOT of control. I find that very element to be extremely high on my list of desired traits in a lover. Now let's see, *puts on nerd glasses* Big dick, check! Longevity, check! Communicative, check! In total control of self, double check!
*Madame Zora giggles with delight like kid in candy store to have found ONE such guy on the planet and is fucking his brains out. Back off bitches, he's MINE!*

LOL. Well, I'm happy to say yours is not the only such guy. The guy I've been getting with lately has incredible control and has been ringin' my bell over and over like it's his freaking job. :tongue: "Orgasms building on orgasms" don't begin to describe it. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Yeah, it requires a man with a good deal of control, and finding a guy who's good in bed, has the right tools and has endurance is a treat I don't let go of easily. It seems some guys just have a knack for lasting, but it's also something most men can learn I think. There are techniques, and here's to hoping more guys will use them!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
There are a lot of men who think like Bill UK's post, in fact, I'd say most of them.

Guys ignore the fact that women are multi-orgasmic. Just because I came doesn't mean I'm done.

@Windtalkerways- girl, that was one hot post! I agree that if he has a short refractory period, he can cum as fast as he pleases, I'll be only too happy to recussitate him after.

MZ...love the humour!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:

Ahhhh, nothing like a deep, hard, consecutive pounding from a well hung man.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:

MZ, you know, you never cease to amaze me with your biting wit.

Hey li'l girl, you wanna a really hard piece of hard candy?:biggrin1:

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you don't have a refractory period to speak of? I've gotten a lot better thanks to getting some practice - went from a two pump chump to having a personal "best" of over an hour in the past year or so. Like MZ said, just because a woman has had one doesn't mean she's done, and I'm in a similar situation. I lose some feeling for awhile, but having an orgasm doesn't make me go soft - only a lack of arousal does that. I'm hoping this is a good thing for the ladies - no complaints about it so far.

I love using hyphens in sentences - even when they aren't really needed.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to, and still can last for virtually as long as I want.

I have noticed however, that in order to do that I slow down and usually lose some of my erection...which isn't good for either of us. Now, I just go with the flow so to speak, and haven't cum yet from sex, my ex and I used to like to finish side by side, finishing each other off ;)

The refractory period is as long as you make it. If you're horny enough, there isn't one. Too tired and you won't even think about getting hard and may experience slight penile inversion XD