Stays hard forever

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Okay, I haven't posted a sex question in a long time, but recently I've met several guys who had what seemed like eternal erections. Now, I'm not complaining, mind you, but it does seem odd. I was wondering if any members here on the board are like this. They get very hard easily, stay hard for as long as I want sex, then when they want to get off, the have to jack off really hard.

Now, none of this is a problem, quite the opposite, I was just wondering how many guys are like that consistantly?
I am like this. However you should probably make a poll if you are interested in knowing what percentage of the population is. More accurate than a survey.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Consieder your men lucky. Many men cant even *get* hard. Myself, I have a lot of girth, so it points down 15 degrees, and thus, I also don't have enough blood to send down to get alll the way rock solid. I can get rock squalid, and it works just the same, but everyone is different.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure how accurate this is but was told that due to my size the muscles at the base of my penis were also a bit more developed. With an erection, they were supporting more weight and so were enlarged with use and though it really is only a small change, this apparently causes enough extra restriction on the "outflow" of blood to cause the persistant erection and the need for vigorous stimulation to ejaculate and return to flaccid state.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who cares if guys stay hard forever when discussing sexual matters? I'm "hard" in all aspects of life. Like ultra-tough !!!

In fact, the other day a group of people tried to crucify me because I'm so cool they thought I was the Messiah reborn. They put me on a cross with six nails, not three. I laughed at their pathetic attempts, and the sheer force of my laughter caused an earthquake. Then I ripped myself from the crucifix, killed all those that opposed me, and then strangled three lions with my bare hands.

This battle made me hungry, so I entered one of those steak eating contests you mere mortals speak of. I ate a four pound steak in an hour to win this foolish prize, and I spent the first fifty-nine minutes fucking the waitress.

True story, motion picture to debut in 2007 under the title "KidBrown is bigger than Jesus".

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:
Who cares if guys stay hard forever when discussing sexual matters? I'm "hard" in all aspects of life. Like ultra-tough !!!

In fact, the other day a group of people tried to crucify me because I'm so cool they thought I was the Messiah reborn. They put me on a cross with six nails, not three. I laughed at their pathetic attempts, and the sheer force of my laughter caused an earthquake. Then I ripped myself from the crucifix, killed all those that opposed me, and then strangled three lions with my bare hands.

This battle made me hungry, so I entered one of those steak eating contests you mere mortals speak of. I ate a four pound steak in an hour to win this foolish prize, and I spent the first fifty-nine minutes fucking the waitress.

True story, motion picture to debut in 2007 under the title "KidBrown is bigger than Jesus".
You win at life.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:

Marry me? Please?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:

Yeah, but are you bigger than the Beatles?

Kid, you're so hip you probably can't see over your own pelvis. :cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dlcs said:
Yeah, but are you bigger than the Beatles?

Kid, you're so hip you probably can't see over your own pelvis. :cool:
He might even be cooler than Jesus.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Okay, I haven't posted a sex question in a long time, but recently I've met several guys who had what seemed like eternal erections. Now, I'm not complaining, mind you, but it does seem odd. I was wondering if any members here on the board are like this. They get very hard easily, stay hard for as long as I want sex, then when they want to get off, the have to jack off really hard.

Now, none of this is a problem, quite the opposite, I was just wondering how many guys are like that consistantly?

Ohhh jana, the one boytoy i've had lately is like that. It kinda drives me nuts though because I like slowly getting my partner off and I have to slamfuck the shit outta him before anything comes of it. Otherwise he like ... rarely gets off. I'm just like ..... holy shit.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ashlar said:
Ohhh jana, the one boytoy i've had lately is like that. It kinda drives me nuts though because I like slowly getting my partner off and I have to slamfuck the shit outta him before anything comes of it. Otherwise he like ... rarely gets off. I'm just like ..... holy shit.

Honey, baby, are you trying to kill me? :D

It's kind of weird in a way, I mean part of you is wondering if they're having fun at all, but I guess everyone's body just reacts differently.
I guess I got kind of lucky that the guy who needs to "slamfuck the shit outta me" isn't enormously long or he'd probably puncture my spleen, but he is very large and quite girthy, so I do a lot of wobbly walking afterwards.