std from unprotected oral sex...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Nailer Lautner, Jun 9, 2009.

1. D_Nailer Lautner

D_Nailer Lautner New Member

guys...i have this question...i have received oral sex from about 6-7 guys in the past 6 months...but recently i've started to worry if i would hav contracted an STD and whether it would disrupt my sexual relationship with my wife in future...kindly help me out... i wud like to mention that one of the guys licked my ass also...so is it possible that i may b infected with std, including hiv??

any help wud be useful 4 me...thnx in advance

2. D_Nailer Lautner

D_Nailer Lautner New Member

by the way, i've never sucked a man's dick so far...

3. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my opinion, it is very unlikely you have an STD or HIV. Yes, there is a small chance you can get it if one of these guys that sucked your dick had an open sore or cut in his mouth..gonorrhea would be the only thing, if any, that you could have received. You can always get tested for that and if you have it I think they give you drugs for it. I can honestly say, thank god, that I have never had gonorrhea, but I have been tested for it and if I recall right she said if I had it I would have been given medicine. But yah, I bet you're fine, but for your own peace and mind...why don't you go get tested? It's really easy and quick and trust me from my own experience, you feel 100% better after you get tested. Good Luck!

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Got to the public health center for free, discreet testing, if they have those in India. They should give you information on STDs.

Draft saved Draft deleted