STD Scare

D

deleted26275

Okay, I made a BIG mistake that turned 30 minutes of fun into weeks of apprehension. Since this is a sexually themed forum, I think that it would be best to tell my story, not only as a lesson for myself, but maybe just another stopgap for those to make correct decisions. While I can't control anyone on this forum, I really would like you to keep the "you're so stupid!" comments to yourself.

It all started a few weeks ago, I met this girl online and we had sex. It was really nice and all, until she left since she stole some stuff while I wasn't looking. Come to find out, she stole some things from me, but left a little "present" behind for me (the sex was without a condom).

I tested for HIV about 2 weeks after the incident, and it came out negative. But the following week, there was something wrong with my penis. It all of the sudden started to feel itchy in the urethra, followed by some painful urination and slight discharge. I immediately went online and found out that I could have either Chlamydia or Gonorrhea based on the symptoms. Quite naturally, I started doing the whole self-diagnosis thing with diseases like syphilis, HIV and Herpes, despite the described symptoms being the only thing wrong. Knowing that HIV can take a while to come up, that was the one I was most worried about.

Well, I was sick and tired of the burning urination, so I went to Family Planning to get tested for both of them. The doctor looked over my penis and saw the discharge and noticed slightly enlarged lymph nodes, but largely said that it was most likely Chlamydia. As a precaution, I decided to start on the medication early since I go to school soon. And, since it was free with the visit, I took another HIV tests, which puts me at one month since the incident.

Yesterday, I got the results back which said that I was positive for Chlamydia so it seems like I am in the clear with only one day left of the medication. She also recommended I abstain from sex until 5 days after I finish the medication. As far as the HIV test, I'll get the results for that tomorrow. Even if it does come back negative, I still have two months left until I'm fully in the clear. One thing I have to fall back on is that HIV transmission chances are pretty low when it comes to vaginal sex, provided the woman isn't on her period, of course.

So why do I type this on the public forum? Hopefully, I can convince one person to think with their head on their shoulders instead of the one between their legs. There's the lesson about meeting people online in there and having sex with condoms. As of this point, I have been pretty lucky since I'm coming out of this with only Chlamydia that can be cleared up with medication with early treatment. I dodged the bullet this time, but if I'm not careful, I could end up getting shot, if I haven't gotten shot yet because of HIV. So far, I don't have any bumps or rashes around my penis, so it seems like I am in the clear for those for the time being, but I will keep an eye out in case something shows up.

One good thing that should come out of this is that there is someone at school that I will be hooking up with from time to time to satiate our carnal desires. She's a very good friend of mine so there's less danger there, and it should help us out for not going astray too much. Now for the issue that we both have roomates...

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well it is just common sense to use protection with people you barely know, even people you do know should use it.

But you've learnt your lesson, and I doubt you'll do it again.

I remember I didn't use protection the first time, and for the next couple of months I was shitting myself I had got her pregnant.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i always use protection, i might seem like a nasty boy but im really not that hardcore in bed. anyways, i use condoms every time, even during oral because im paranoid as fuck about getting something.

thanks for posting that story, that was brave.:cool:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well I hope you don't end up with HIV. That would be tragic. I would message her back and tell her she has the clap though. Just so she isn't spreading it around to more unsuspecting guys.. no matter how much you dislike her. I think you've learned your lesson and there is no need to rag on you furtherer.

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
Jesus, son, you fucked up.

WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!!! How hard is this to understand? Especially with some bitch you just met.

Plus, stop trippin over the HIV. The chances of a dude getting it from one instance of vaginal sex is next to nil. Just hope you didn't knock the slut up. AIDS ain't shit compared to kids.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for sharing the story. Luckily you only caught something that is curable. Good thing it wasn't HIV or herpes.

And like others said, you should also worry about pregnancy. Don't believe someone that says they're on the pill. Men don't seem to have many rights once a woman is pregnant. I knew one guy that was stuck paying child support for 18 years to a woman that moved to another state. All that for a little fun.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Takes a lot of guts to use your own mistakes as an example to others. You have a very, very low chance of catching anything worse the chlamydia from this girl, but I hope you remember to wrap up in future.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One good thing that should come out of this is that there is someone at school that I will be hooking up with from time to time to satiate our carnal desires. She's a very good friend of mine so there's less danger there, and it should help us out for not going astray too much. Now for the issue that we both have roomates...
Just so we're clear, you should use a condom, every single time, even with your friend.

And congratulations on having the bullet just graze you this time!