stds

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't think this topic has ever been discussed and i hope i'm not out of line by bringing it up, but i recently heard a statistic that scared me so....

How many of you out there have an STD?

don't beat around the bush, i want to know.:smile:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually if u do a search for "stds" or "aids'' or "hiv", it's been discussed plenty. utilize the search function. thankfully i've never had one, I certainly put myself at risk back in my whoring days.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think this topic has ever been discussed and i hope i'm not out of line by bringing it up, but i recently heard a statistic that scared me so....
How many of you out there have an STD? Don't beat around the bush, i want to know.:smile:
Why do you want to know? So you can feel smug and point a finger? :12: Do you work for a pharmaceutical company? Do you have a cure for Herpes or HPV? Is there a new vaccine to prevent 'schtupping while stupid'? If not, then why do you need to know?

There are at least two LPSG members who are HIV positive: Bbucko and nakedwally. They have been very open and honest about the disease and how they contracted it.

I had unprotected sex in the pre-AIDS days and consider myself VERY fortunate to have never caught so much as a head cold. I always practice safe sex now. :cool:

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm not pointing fingers, i'm a virgin and i just wanted to know what's out there.
Yeah, I didn't get the impression that you were being malicious, and I fortunately don't have anything to report, but the question, no matter the intent, just seems like a bit of an invasion of privacy. I mean, people can totally choose not to answer, but it's still a very hyper-personal question. So, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get very many responses.

"Hey! Look at me! I've got ( ___ )!" Probably isn't going to happen.