Steakhouse

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever gone to one of those steakhouses where if you eat the whole steak its free? Its usually a T-bone about the size of a steering wheel. I've been looking for a steak house that has that deal for a while.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're in the wrong state.
There are a bunch of them in Lubbock and Texas in general.

Have you ever gone to one of those steakhouses where if you eat the whole steak its free? Its usually a T-bone about the size of a steering wheel. I've been looking for a steak house that has that deal for a while.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about Texas generally, even though I live here now, but I think Ruth's Chris does that with a 70-oz. Porterhouse. My bf at the time I heard about that said he wanted to try that, although later on he said he didn't think he could finish it off any more.

Me, I won't even attempt it. I'd just get sick and I don't want to ingest all those calories anyway! :eek:

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like Texas is the place to go...dammit. We do have a Ruth's Chris somewhere around here and I think I could take a 70 oz. and if not then one of my friends who plays college football definitely could

As for the food not being very...no its probably not, but after 10 beers, its probably delicious

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've seen one of the ones in Lubbock on a Travel Channel special once. I got grossed out at the thought of it though. The steak itself looked nasty and just the thought of eating all of it was too much for me. There was also a place in Seattle that offered a similar deal with an omelet made of a dozen eggs on top of mounds of hashbrowns. Interestingly, that seemed much more appealing to me.:biggrin:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
perfect, I'm going to LA next month, what's it called?

its called "taylors steak house" it is in La Canada off the 2 and the 210 freeway... you can get out for less that 20 bucks, and its IMHO the best steak house in LA. and its just as a steak house should be... small, dark, lots of red leather... and strrrrrrong drinks :)

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Texas steaks are hard to beat. Have never had a free one though. Think I would vomit if I had a 20 oz one (steak that is). Prices down there are cheap too compared to the east coast. Even if it is not free.

They also have a place in Houston called Kelleys that has the best breakfast food on the planet. If you are a grits, biscuits and gravy type person, you'll cum at the table. Yummy shit right thar. Git er done.

Virginia Kitchen in Herndon VA ranks a close second. Have not been for awhile, but there used to be lines at the door on Sunday mornings. REAL Virginia ham with the bone in the middle.

Best BBQ joints are in Kansas City.

Best crabcake places are in Baltimore. Have never had a good one outside of Maryland.

Am in a food mood now. Thanks for the thread.