stealing underwear in lockerrooms

alexhb

Experimental Member
Media
hey i was wondering if any other guys out there ever stole another dudes briefs or speedo from ther locker rooms. im on swim team at school at freshman year i toke this hot senior's chonies to jack off with a couple times.

any other experiences?

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey i was wondering if any other guys out there ever stole another dudes briefs or speedo from ther locker rooms. im on swim team at school at freshman year i toke this hot senior's chonies to jack off with a couple times.

any other experiences?

Erm, I think you'll find thats not very common!!

Reactions: Dan259

alexis daddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've once had my jockstrap stolen from my locker when I was in the shower at the gym. I thought it was funny as my money and phone were still in my gym bag. I guess I now know what they are doing with it.

Reactions: Kevinlair

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this really hot pair of CK boxers nice and tight fitting well formed crotch area and this dude that came over to fuck me stole them while I was in bathroom cleaning up. Didnt realize he took them til after he left.

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once walked in my room at college and caught my roommate jerking in my underwear.

He started to get up all embarrased and I stopped him and told him to finish. As he laid back he watched me strip and when my cock flopped out he began to moan. I pulled a chair up close to the bed and as he was close to cumming I pushed my cock against his lips.

Later, he told me he jacked off twice a day. After that, he sucked me off everyday and I watched as he jerked off every day.

He even told me that he wore my underwear from time to time.

I was best man at his wedding and his bachelor party was a great experience!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started a thread two weeks ago on conquest trophies. Not really stealing if you and the other guy trade speedos and T-shirts. Here's that post:

Conquest Trophies - Speedos, Thongs and U/W
Curious if any others guys with speedo, thong and underware fetishes have in your collections articles that you've obtained from other guys as a result of sexual conquests (initiated either by you or the other guy). Six of my speedos and a few of my T's were not mine originally; obtained from swimmers on my home team or other college teams. Also have some u/w that fit into the same category.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I like to wear a jock sometimes at the gym. I have left it out with my shorts while I went to the steam sauna and shower. When I got back to the locker area everything was gone!

ballsontheline2000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in high school I would go to the public pool each Friday. I would get turned on by the guys who had bigger dicks than I did. I also loved to see a yound guy with a nice bush. I would think about comparing my dick with thiers. I would think about sucking them. My best friend was a red head. He had a nice dick and a thick bush. When he was in the pool swimming, I went into the locker room and took his underwear. I would smell them and look for strands of pubic hair. I took several pairs from his locker.

Another young guy caught my eye another Friday. I waited for him to go into the pool. Then I went into his locker to smell his briefs. He came back into the room and caught me red handed.

I have taken a few guys sweaty pairs from the locker room on campus and jacked off to them a number of times...i even worn a few of their briefs around the campus. i just loved the thought of having another guys sweat on my cock and balls.

Reactions: Goodnight

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i found a pair of cutoff sweatpants abandoned in the locker room my freshman year of high school. I was truned on by them but I never thought to bring them home and beat off to them.

jakobshay68

Experimental Member
Media
I did I had a friend who use to spend the night at my house alot in High School, I had a mad crush on him and in the morning when we would get ready for school I would take his clothes to the laundry, I would always smell his undies and they always had such a sweet yummy smell by the time I got to the laundry room I would rub one out in them, He knew I was gay then and never cared. He caught me one time in the hall smelling his shorts one morning, I was so ashamed, would not look at him to save my life. In my truck after school he asked If I like his shorts and did I do that everyday?? is that why I take them to the laundry?? God he was so cool about it. Told me not to worry just keep it between us!! He was one of the best friends I ever had!! But I never took anyone elses or from some stranger. Although that would be kinda exciting.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have taken a few guys sweaty pairs from the locker room on campus and jacked off to them a number of times...i even worn a few of their briefs around the campus. i just loved the thought of having another guys sweat on my cock and balls.

mikey - can I steal some of your underwear?? :)