stealing underwear in lockerrooms

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by alexhb, Feb 24, 2008.

1. alexhb

alexhb New Member

hey i was wondering if any other guys out there ever stole another dudes briefs or speedo from ther locker rooms. im on swim team at school at freshman year i toke this hot senior's chonies to jack off with a couple times.

any other experiences?

Dan259 likes this.
  2. stevejames

stevejames New Member

Erm, I think you'll find thats not very common!!

Dan259 likes this.
  3. markangl

markangl New Member

i know this might sound very sick and i'm kinda embarassed by it, but one time i found my best friend's underwear lying on his bed at his house and on inspecting it i found one strand of his golden pubic hair. i kept it

4. alexis daddy

alexis daddy New Member

I've once had my jockstrap stolen from my locker when I was in the shower at the gym. I thought it was funny as my money and phone were still in my gym bag. I guess I now know what they are doing with it.

5. rockyasyouneed

what is a "chonies".????

6a5d5d likes this.
  6. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    I have lost a pair of briefs off the gym locker rom floor where I left my stuff while I ran to the shower. I was flattered, actually!

okidoo1 likes this.
  7. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK Member

Albums:
    I had this really hot pair of CK boxers nice and tight fitting well formed crotch area and this dude that came over to fuck me stole them while I was in bathroom cleaning up. Didnt realize he took them til after he left.

8. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Who stole my rank strap and what are you doing with it?

9. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK Member

Albums:
    Guilty as charged.. Now for my punishment.....

10. fallon2

fallon2 New Member

I once walked in my room at college and caught my roommate jerking in my underwear.

He started to get up all embarrased and I stopped him and told him to finish. As he laid back he watched me strip and when my cock flopped out he began to moan. I pulled a chair up close to the bed and as he was close to cumming I pushed my cock against his lips.

Later, he told me he jacked off twice a day. After that, he sucked me off everyday and I watched as he jerked off every day.

He even told me that he wore my underwear from time to time.

I was best man at his wedding and his bachelor party was a great experience!

Dan259 and okidoo1 like this.
  11. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Lets just say its going to be severe.

12. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    I started a thread two weeks ago on conquest trophies. Not really stealing if you and the other guy trade speedos and T-shirts. Here's that post:

Conquest Trophies - Speedos, Thongs and U/W
    Curious if any others guys with speedo, thong and underware fetishes have in your collections articles that you've obtained from other guys as a result of sexual conquests (initiated either by you or the other guy). Six of my speedos and a few of my T's were not mine originally; obtained from swimmers on my home team or other college teams. Also have some u/w that fit into the same category.

13. lilbear

lilbear Member

Yeah, I like to wear a jock sometimes at the gym. I have left it out with my shorts while I went to the steam sauna and shower. When I got back to the locker area everything was gone!

14. ballsontheline2000

ballsontheline2000 New Member

Albums:
    When I was in high school I would go to the public pool each Friday. I would get turned on by the guys who had bigger dicks than I did. I also loved to see a yound guy with a nice bush. I would think about comparing my dick with thiers. I would think about sucking them. My best friend was a red head. He had a nice dick and a thick bush. When he was in the pool swimming, I went into the locker room and took his underwear. I would smell them and look for strands of pubic hair. I took several pairs from his locker.

Another young guy caught my eye another Friday. I waited for him to go into the pool. Then I went into his locker to smell his briefs. He came back into the room and caught me red handed.

15. mikeyb60247

mikeyb60247 New Member

I have taken a few guys sweaty pairs from the locker room on campus and jacked off to them a number of times...i even worn a few of their briefs around the campus. i just loved the thought of having another guys sweat on my cock and balls.

16. Supersized

Supersized New Member

i found a pair of cutoff sweatpants abandoned in the locker room my freshman year of high school. I was truned on by them but I never thought to bring them home and beat off to them.

17. jakobshay68

jakobshay68 New Member

I did I had a friend who use to spend the night at my house alot in High School, I had a mad crush on him and in the morning when we would get ready for school I would take his clothes to the laundry, I would always smell his undies and they always had such a sweet yummy smell by the time I got to the laundry room I would rub one out in them, He knew I was gay then and never cared. He caught me one time in the hall smelling his shorts one morning, I was so ashamed, would not look at him to save my life. In my truck after school he asked If I like his shorts and did I do that everyday?? is that why I take them to the laundry?? God he was so cool about it. Told me not to worry just keep it between us!! He was one of the best friends I ever had!! But I never took anyone elses or from some stranger. Although that would be kinda exciting.

18. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

mikey - can I steal some of your underwear?? :)

19. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Ive had my uw stolen before, its cool though, I like going commando.

20. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Oh boy, I wish I could have seen that. :eek::wink: Trade you a bra for a pair of your underwear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice