Stealing Underwear

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
When I was in jr hi and hs, I stole jockstraps every chance I got! The football players used to tuck the waistband thru the large mesh of their lockers. I'd come by, yank, and the jock was mine! I spent years doing this.

In the past few years, I've been visiting a local college and have managed to infiltrate the locker room many times. I've taken underwear when I can. You don't see jockstraps anymore, tho. Younger guys simply don't wear them. Pity.

Reactions: okidoo1

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
There is an older guy at the gym I used to frequent that wot this amazing jockstrap it was old and stained and had holes in it. I would strike up conversations with him every chance I had all the time hoping he would take that jock off and lay it down next to me on the bench so I could snatch it. OMG.

But he kept putting it in his locker and putting one foot up on the bench and continue talking. You could smell the ball sweat because there was a fan behind him blowing in our direction.

Man what a package he had. I think of those conversations all the time wishing I had that jock.

sf2045

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a bit of a thing for underwear and overtime i have snatched some from friends without them knowing. I love thinking about their package being in them when I put them on. I also love to check out what kind / brand my buddies wear too.

B_OneThousandDegrees

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh My Gosh - it is so hot. I have numbers of Speedos and briefs because they would either get left behind or I would take them during Diving practice or swim class. It's pretty thrilling, especially when the person asks, "Has anyone seen my. . ." I just laugh.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
This thread made me go to the gym this evening just to see if I could find any stray undies. Alas I came home empty handed.

(And then I put my dick in that hand leaned back and forgot all about it.)

Uh oh. Did I just type that.

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last week I was at the gym late, only one in the locker room. There was a pair of black Underarmour compression shorts on the floor by the door. They're mine now. There's usually something stray laying around, tonight there were boxerbriefs on top of one row of lockers... I didn't grab them -- left them for the next lucky contestant.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would you not get even a bigger thrill if you asked the owner to buy them ? I really dont understand the thrill you all get out of it, to each their own,You gotta be careful. I was showering at a club once and placed my towel on a hook they provided when i went to get my towel i remember which hook i put it onm so i took the only towel left and not to long after i had a nice case of ringworm from that towel....

6a5d5d

Experimental Member
Media
Last week I was at the gym late, only one in the locker room. There was a pair of black Underarmour compression shorts on the floor by the door. They're mine now. There's usually something stray laying around, tonight there were boxerbriefs on top of one row of lockers... I didn't grab them -- left them for the next lucky contestant.

Can We see a picture?

6a5d5d

Experimental Member
Media
I have a bit of a thing for underwear and overtime i have snatched some from friends without them knowing. I love thinking about their package being in them when I put them on. I also love to check out what kind / brand my buddies wear too.

What do your friends wear? Are any of the pouches stretched out? :biggrin1:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
some days i go to my underwear drawer and pick out a pair of boxers/briefs, boxer briefs or whatever for its 'final wearing...' and then I will intentionally leave them on the floor at the locker room outside my locker for someone else to adopt.

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today was the closest I ever came to stealing underwear at the gym. while I was working out I was watching a cute guy with a great body, he was wearing a shirt with the sleeve holes cut out far enough down that you could see his naked abs and pecs from the side and an occasional glimpse of his nipple. he was short and olive-skinned, 95% sure he was gay. When I was getting dressed after my shower he came into the locker room and started stripping for his shower. He did the "towel dance" and I noticed he didn't put a lock on his locker. When he walked away and I heard the shower go on, I couldn't resist, I opened his locker. I looked down to see a pair of 2xist briefs still nestled in his jogging shorts. I reached in and grabbed them, still not sure if I would really take them or just check them out. As I lifted them I noticed a thin piece of foam in the pouch. If reminded me of the foam sometimes used to make cushions, but it was maybe 1/2 inch thick. He was stuffing his bulge! I quickly dropped them back in the locker and left. It's interesting, because I wasn't looking at his bulge when he worked out, usually I do look down there but this guy was showing off his upper body so much I don't even think I looked down.