View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

sdakron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to say when I first came across Stealth innerwear I thought OMG what next! I thought it was just another ridiculous novelty item. As far as the FIR and negative ions; I thought yeah right! For some reason this Stealth thing stuck in the back of my mind and I started thinking about SRT theory (too long to go into here) and how it could possibly be applied.
Long story short, about a month later i finally decided to order it. When it arrived it took me a few minutes to figure out how to put it on correctly. Once you figure it out it is pretty easy to put on and take off. Anyway... to aswer your questions:

What do you think of it?

I love it!!! I wear mine all the time and never leave the house anymore without wearing it. It crates a very nice bulge in my jeans.

What do you like?
Again I like the bulge it makes in my jeasns, I hang a lot bigger when I take it off to shower, I like the support that it gives me (both physical and emotional), gives me more confidence, and it actually makes my penis feel good wearing it. (could be the FIR and negative ions at work???)

What don't you like?
To be honest, I really can't think of anything that I don't like. Maybe I wish I would have came across it sooner. lol

Are you cut or uncut?
I am cut. It might take a bit of getting used to for uncut guys. Having your exposed glans rubbing on your underwear could be a bit distracting until you get used to it.

How often do you use it?
I have had mine for a little over a month now and have pretty much been wearing it 24/7. (barring showers and when I wash it)

I know it seems like kind of a "korny" product but I am very happy I decided to get it.

"What's the point of it?" Well... I guess we should ask ourselves what's the point of women wearing bras? I don't know for sure but IMO it is for the support and how it makes their breasts look. The Stealth does this for guys.

I'm not trying to sell this product but I do like it a lot and I am very happy with it. All the above is just my opinion. It might not be right for everybody but it is for me. :)

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does it extend your cock?

I've been wearing Stealth 24/7 for a few years now... yes I even sleep with it on!

The basic principal is that of an anti-turtle device which passively trains the penis (passive extension training or PET) to remain in an extended condition even after the garment is taken off. This takes time and the process is augmented with active penis exercises such as jelqing and actively hanging with weights for maximum stretch (which I have not done).

The "healthy functions" are energetic earth elements that are embedded into the fabric that radiate FIR's and Negative Ions. I am as sceptical as the next guy regarding these sort of things but what I notice is a much fuller glans with richer more red and even purple coloration on occasion. Other benefits include anti bacterial properties which eliminate odours and reduce chances of infection as well as speed up the healing process by augmenting the metabolic processes particularly when doing heavy strenuous PE workouts in which rest and recovery play a critical role to achieve maximum tissue growth response.

With respect to your question the double layered elasticized fabric compresses the penis to lengthen it while at the same time adds more girth with the extra material that comfortably wraps around it. The amount of extension varies and is mainly due to the individuals own penis dynamic ie. grower vs show-er or flaccid to erect ratio.

As a grower wearing Stealth I am able to maintain 75% of my erect size which effectively adds more than 50% to my flaccid measurements, not to mention the visual lift that provides for better presentation lol!

Curiously, I have also noticed the gradual ability to wear larger girths having started out at a "22" for about a year then "graduating" to a "24", which is 1/4 of an inch larger in circumference (the glans use to slip back inside the silicon ring at this size in the beginning) and now it is even possible for me to wear a 26 if i like (half an inch bigger!) as the tendency for the penis to retract has been greatly diminished.

I could not wear Stealth for long if it interfered with urination or erections in any way so needless to say the level of convenience is... "first class".

Stealthman

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you tell someone when you take your pants off?

Me personally... i don't care. Depends on the situation but sometimes i just slip it off surreptitiously when things start to get hot and heavy. When grower/show-er penis dynamics are taken into account no one ever noticed a difference with me. As usual... a pleasurable experience to be had by all involved : )

here is a woman perspective shared with me the other day... she wants one for her boyfriend hehe.

"It appeals a lot to me as I like the idea of sexy types of clothes, and i like seeing guys turned on/enhanced by what they wear. I also think knowing my guy is walking around with a semi bulging large is a real turn on. If it also helps to make guys happy/less self conscious then thats great too!"

So there you go... btw. what do you think when a girl takes her shirt of and OMG she is wering a bra? lol

same difference.

Stealthman