Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wore mine all day for the first time yesterday. No discomfort at all, mostly forgot it was there.

I don't wear mine all the time, but when I do, I too forget I'm wearing, until I go to the bathroom.... LOL

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that I care, wear what you want but seriously I posted about wearing a padded and push up bra and guys on here were so mean about it. They accused me of trying to mislead, false advertising, etc. Haha I think I feel a little less self conscious now :)

If you feel better wearing a padded bra then who cares what others think about it. Wearing Stealth for me is all about feeling comfortable, confident and masculine. The effects are quite profound like this on the psyche. I could not care less what others think because its not about them and their perception of what is for sale or not... in other words, not advertising :biggrin1:

SnowBearded_Nudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Just got my new Stealth and it feels pretty good, comfortable and secure . Had it on for a full day and night. Sleeping with it was no problem actually felt comfortable during the night with keeping my male member warm. The elastic comfort strap around my scrotum and shaft keeps me firm and outward, together like a modified jock...
I had a long sit-down event and at one time my Stealth felt like it was slipping over my penis gland, but went take a leek , pulling my penis out of my fly my stealth it was still holding in the right place snug behind the gland. Urinating is no-problem, actual works great for me with having a PA, makes my penis protrude right-out from my body with being supported by the Stealth helps keeps any residual of my stream from running around my ring, something I always had to be careful about when urinating...
I actually can see the concept of the Stealth working with keeping my penis in the elongated state. The Stealth also must be giving me some sexual stimulation because often I am noticing some seminal discharge from my gland for no apparent reason except maybe the feeling and sensation I am experiencing from Stealth is still very new. I like how the silicone bead secured behind the edge of the gland give my penis a mushroom effect....
I'll keep you posted .
832901-first-day-full-frontal.html

Last edited:

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bought one a while ago but forgot about it for a while. Have worn it day and night for the last couple of days and it's been remarkably comfortable - I forget I have it on, unlike a cock ring for example. I find the hardest job is to put it on - I'm uncut. Putting it on when erect is easiest - pull back the foreskin as far as it will go towards the base of the penis, pull the Stealth on and then pull as much remaining trapped skin as possible back from the head under the Stealth. A bit of fine tuning to get the silicon ring as tight up under the rim of the head as possible and it's great. I hadn't discovered the snaps underneath until I read it here but now have snaps fastened during the day and unfastened at night.

Not sure whether it's having any effect on length yet - probably too early to say and I'm impatient! But certainly having a great visual effect on my scrotum, somehow lifting, bringing forward and stopping my balls from running off and hiding like they often do. And getting some greatly improved bulges in shorts and tightish jeans.

I like it and am going to persevere!

SnowBearded_Nudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:biggrin1: Its been a week now with using the Stealth. Mostly learning and adjusting to the fit at this beginning stage and becoming antiquated with it. Whats been neat is when you purchase a Stealth, you become a member of the Stealth forum and can get answers to questions or communicate your idea's and views others Stealth members.

I find that Fit is the key with a Stealth. I'm actually looking to get a second Stealth with one step down to a smaller girth. Just with sizing my penis for one, I needed measured and measured many many times because my penis size hanging flaccid varied a little every time, as every mans penis does so if you are going to get one, measure a few times through out the day, even the next day to be sure before you order. The human body is sophisticated.

I find sometimes my penis gland slips back into the sleeve. The girth feels snug in the shaft but my penis gland is a little bottle necked. I found a fix by using a rubber-o-ring slightly smaller just behind the built-in silicon ring on the end of the Stealth help with this. I am trying to find a silicon ring, the same as the one on my Stealth because i would give more and would make it more comfortable.

I have noticed my penis is hanging longer already with my short use of Stealth. I took a day off with using it because it needed to launder.

I put it in with a regular light wash cycle but machine drying it seams to take too long. I find being the fabric is heavy its takes a good day of hanging to dry and to be ready to were. I have put it on while a little damp and it dried quick . I'm sure on dryer hotter days it could be quicker, but being its has elastic technology , I feel machine drying would wear this elasticity out faster. With this a 2nd Stealth would be a benefit.

So far I enjoy using the Stealth. Its feels wonderful and even gives me a uplifting confident feeling. I can explain it but to each his own

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Came in today. Kind of a PITA to put on, even after watching the video. Definitely keeps the turtling at bay. It even seems to cause you to become erect. ;-)

Another reason I love my PA! Makes putting on the Stealth Innerwear easier! :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The new added extra outer skin looks great, does it really add more thickness?

Have a look at the new site and you will see there are 3 components to the Stealth Pack. The Stealth garment with thick spandex Jacket and thinner flesh tone skin. These three layers when worn together not only make the penis much thicker but with the added compression also works to generate longer extension of the flaccid penis as well.

Stealth | Hidden Power: The Most Effective and Unique Male Enhancement Underwear

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As an uncut man, would I have to have my foreskin retracted at all times when wearing? Would I wear the sheath over my retracted skin?

Yes, pull skin back as far as it will go and then ease rubberised ring up to immediately under the head. Feels great once you get used to it.

Hawnboi10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am thinking of getting one myself. I am wondering though, as the penis starts to lengthen, does that mean you have to buy a whole new system to insure it fits?