Stealth masturbation -- look ma, no hands!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

If I've asked this before here, apologies.

In the movie "sex, lies, & videotape", one of the women "interviewed" for the James Spader character's private sex collection describes how she once masturbated on a commercial flight when she had a middle seat. I don't remember her exact words, but she basically said she didn't use her hands at all, instead squeezing her thighs together in some rhythmic way and bringing herself off (quietly), with neither of her neighbors noticing.

Sound feasible (say, under a blanket)?

Have you ever done something like this in public, with your hands in plain sight? I'm not talking a few little squeezes to feel aroused or ready to go. I mean all the way to climax.

Thanks,
    Kevbo

2. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

i had a long flight across the country once and got extremely bored and horny. there was an empty seat between me the guy next to me, and he seemed to be asleep. so i took my boner out under my blanket and didn't try to hide my jerking movements, cuz i thought he was out like a light. i jerked for a pretty long time, but didn't want to make a sticky mess, so i stopped before i cummed, but from the long jerkoff session, my hand had a lot of precum on it. after i took my hand out from under the blanket, the "sleeping" guy said, "it smells like you had a pretty good time" without even opening his eyes. i was speechless for a moment, but then i said, "yeah, i sure did." he just smiled and went back to "sleep."

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I routinely climax while using a roman chair to do knee raises at the gym. It makes it very hard to hold on, and weakens me too much to remain at the gym. I've gotten close using an incline to do knee raises, but not gone all the way. I think it's just not as difficult an exercise. I always hope to get a few more reps in before its over (because I really do want to improve muscle tone in my lower abdomen), and I also always hope anyone who hears me thinks that little whimper is from the strain of doing one rep too many. once I had to wait in my car for 20 minutes before my legs were stable enough to drive. I find it incredibly embarrassing.

4. CandyChanel

CandyChanel New Member

Albums:
  5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL. I have never had ANY fun at the gym! Some girls get all the fun. :tongue:

6. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Next time, we'll take our bikes." OMFG, so funny!!!! :biggrin1:

Wow, very cool! I had a friend who could do this, and she & I went to the gym together. I remember one time looking over at her while she was on the roman chair because she had told me she could do it, and she nodded her head at me ever so slightly. Hehehhehe!
    So what on earth happened? Was it your insides rubbing your G spot? Is it clitoral, somehow? Are you able to cum very easily through intercourse alone without any clitoral stimulation? I apologize for my nosy questions!

7. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

8. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

This makes me as mad as that Wally Thing fellow.

Why do women moan when they have such easy fun?:wink::biggrin1:

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I was in 10th grade in Anatomy and Physiology class (hilarious now that i think about which class i was in), we were watching a movie and the lights were turned off. I was wearing my big orange and green Miami Hurricanes Starter jacket and i had my arms pulled inside of my jacket, i figured hell i could just put them down my pants and maybe orgasm without anyone noticing since everyone was enthralled with the birthing video they were watching. But i couldnt get comfortable enough to make it happen, it was just too distracting. But it would have been a great story had i been able to.

10. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Thanks for the feedback, I'm reminded that the female anatomy has a lot more "ins" (ways to arouse it) than the male anatomy does. (I recall an interview with Alyssa Milano from the '90s where she mentioned that her first orgasms came from doing ab crunches when she was in her early teens. I guess this was post-"Teen Steam"?) The video links were cute as well. I had to log into YouTube to see the Cruel Intentions 2 one. There is a wealth of similar clips if you're willing to login into YT instead of surf there anonymously.

I will take a closer look around the gym the next time I'm there, too. Us guys dream of women having an, ahem, good time while using the equipment, but I don't think most of consider it an actual possibility. Hmmm.

Kevbo

11. canuck_pa

Gold Member

while riding a horse.

This is too funny. I hadn't watched the YouTube clip before my response. Handsfree maturbating was a regular thing for guys at the stable.

#11 canuck_pa, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well... It's incredibly embarrasing to me, personally. Also, unlike when I come during sex, I feel so drained. I feel like everyone knows I have a secret, and everyone's watching. It's paranoia, I know. One day it won't happen anymore. It used to happen after 40-50 reps, now I can get to at least 75.

I'm very happy for your friend that she was able to take a thrill of sorts from it. I'm very shy about it personally. Some of my friends know, but I definitely never tell them when it happens, and the one who's seen it either doesn't know what he saw, or was kind enough to let it go.

Your questions do not seem nosy to me. I think that when I'm struggling with the muscles in my lower abdomen, those muscles are not strong enough for the exercise, and they are looking for other muscle groups to help out. I think one area that tries to get involved is my pelvic floor. basically, I think I'm squeezing my vagina closed without knowing it, and eventually just going off. Also, when I first learned to masturbate, I used to just lay on my belly, and kind of contract my abdomen, and arch into the mattress until I came. When I first became sexually active, I couldn't even climax without flexing my abs. So, maybe it has something to do with that. Now I kind of want to know if your friend taught her self to masturbate the same way when she first started. It might solve a mystery.:eek:

I can climax pretty easily without clitoral stimulation. Outside of masturbation and oral sex, these days most of my orgasms are g-spot or cul-de-sac orgasms. Actually, I just joked with my husband earlier that he is the Commandant of the G-spot. LOL

Well, it happens to me by accident. Maybe you can force it. See what happens if you try to do your kegels while using the roman chair. Better get someone hot to spot you.:wink:

13. DOS

DOS Member

Albums:
    AlteredEgo,
    I don't really understand the mechanism involved in this type of "gym orgasm" either, but it happened to me from about the age of 9.
    I was holding myself up on some makeshift parallel bars in my room (a chairback and the desk) and after a couple of "false starts" (because I stopped the exercise thinking I needed to pee) it went off.

I did it many times after, sometimes many times a day, didn't understand it, felt a bit embarrassed about it and never told anyone.

It happened with chinups/pullups, and I found any exercise that works the core, particularly the pecs. (Situps, flys, leg-raises etc.)

It seems to happen as exhaustion approaches. After the first few times I did it, early in an exercise session I'd get an erection -perhaps conditioned to by knowledge of where this was heading - then a slow building up of pressure and pleasure, and it was the imminent orgasm that somehow pushed the muscles that should've been about exhausted at that point to give a little more. Then BAM.

You're not alone. I've read other reports of this, in both genders.

14. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

That scene is great, and she even has that Meg Ryan look :)

I was in a dorm at high school with a bunch of guys sitting around reading etc one lazy afternoon. I was lying on my back reading when this guy straddled me. (he was really hot and we had jerked off together a few times in the past). He started dry humping me and making animalistic noises etc. It was openly over the top and for the benefit of the rest of the guys sitting around. I protested that i was trying to read and I half-heartedly tried to push him off. As it went on I obviously became as hard as a rock (and of course he could feel me). He re-adjusted himself so that he was rubbing along my shaft and at one point he even put his hand right on me and gave it a squeeze. It was all in the spirit of "disturbing me" and he kept doing this over the top humping to my protests. Then I felt myself cumming in my trousers. He could obviously feel the pulsating and he winked at me. After a few more "strokes" he got off and sat next to me and started chatting to the other about sports. I rolled over just before the cum seeped through the fabric of my trousers and continued to "read" on my stomach which I revelled in post orgasm. It was so hot.. particularly as there were 4 or 5 guys around who had no idea what had happened !

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    So it's not clitoral at all? Has nothing to do with a very special pair of bike shorts or anything like that?

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, DOS! I have never heard of this happening to a man. Thank you so much for sharing with me. We have much in common, but there are differences. I can flex my pecs all day (sometimes I do)and nothing like this will happen to me. For me, it's only exercise of my lower abs that does it. How interesting that your triggering muscle group is so far from your genitals. I too climax at the point of exhaustion, or very near to it. I'm even more worn out immediately after.

No, it's not clitoral. Not even a little. Plus, I work out in granny panties and men's swim trunks or track pants.

Draft saved Draft deleted