Steam Club - London sauna

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Been reading about the New Docklands Steam Club online.

Seems very authentic, gritty, 'east end', and non-gay. A lot like New York's Russian & Turkish baths.

But from a couple of reviews I read, sounds as if the men there like to "give and receive"..... massages.

Do complete strangers really swap buck-ass naked massages with one another? Sounds awesome.

Anyone ever been and have any experiences there?

Anyone into checking it out?

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in London, I visited a bat house I think in Bethnal Green a few times. There I got offered massages by guys a few times. so to your question: "men there like to "give and receive"..... massages. " - Yes, it sounds possible

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
new docklands is a great place if you want to relax naked - not everyone is nude all the time, but most guys are most of the time, as they are old, middle aged and young (sometimes), fat/thin, smooth/hairy, muscled/regular, hung/small dicked, bushy/shaved and all possible combinations its really easy to fit in.

if your unsure about being naked you can keep a towel with you until you relax, but once you settle in being able to go between the steam rooms, saunas, plunge pool and relax area with out a anything at all is an incredibly liberating feeling.

resonant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the sauna in Bethnal Green was old and dated and slightly grimey but was awesome.

It was not openly gay and everything very hidden - but the place was hot! There was a kind of heirarchy of who would give the massges. And you'd 'wait' to be massaged.

Had some nice 'early' experiences there!

gingertom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi rufus-scott, i've been to the docklands steam club. it's awesome. and yes the guys do get naked for massages, very sensual. in fact i'm going there again on friday sept 2nd!! and i can't wait.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
When I was in London, I visited a bat house I think in Bethnal Green a few times. There I got offered massages by guys a few times. so to your question: "men there like to "give and receive"..... massages. " - Yes, it sounds possible

Especially plausible in a "bat house," which is apparently where you went. You have to be careful, tho'. Presumably the term "suck it" means something different to a BAT than to a guy!

Londinium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have been to the Portchester spa in west London which by the sound of it is pretty similar. Guys there exchange massages and hang out naked. Would love to try the Docklands one some day

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a old fashioned bath house in Denver one and it was nude in all of the wet areas. Guys walked around nude from the showers to the sauna and steam rooms and you could even get a loofah type scrub by this guy in the area. Not sure about the London facility but it sounds great.

gingertom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi londinium...you should give the docklands steam a try, i've been once really enjoyed it, and going again Friday week, Sept 2. Can't wait!!

Londinium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if I could exchange massages in a room full of guys because I know I'd get hard and it might cause offence but I love being in a naked environment

Londinium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah yhtang you misunderstand - it is not a gay sauna but a traditional Turkish bath and Russian steam rooms. It has separate days for men, women and families