Steam Club - London sauna

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going for the Second Time on Tuesday 10th such a nice crowd.

Not the pressure of Sweatbox but still a subtly erotic with the opportunity to exchange massage.

Would love some moral support - Join me.

David

What do you mean by 'pressure' of Sweatbox?
I'm looking for someone to go with next week; are you up for it?

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking of going here next Sunday - I feel like I've had enough of the gay sauna experience now and I just want to enjoy the sauna and the steam without it leading to anything else. However as this is a straight sauna I wouldn't mind a bit of moral support from another guy in a similar situation. Anyway if anyone fancies it give me a shout.

I want to go next week; are you still up for it?

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Visiting London in late May. Stockier guy here - which saunas are most friendly, and have a diversity of guys? Bi/masc here.

gingertom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd love to go with you steviec9, it's just a matter of finding the time....but well worth it when you do. the massaging is v good. you'd soon drop the "novice" tag!!!

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in London. Never heard of the place. I have got to try it. I like the idea of it not being overtly sexual. Just hang out naked. Thanks for this.

hungbilad22

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can't make Sunday, think I might go this Saturday. Have been once before, really enjoyed hanging out naked. I'm normally really shy in non sexual naked situations, but I left feeling a bit less shy - everyone's naked and no one bats an eyelid which is great. Think a few more visits and I'll have no probs hanging out naked.

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Time for me to finally check this place out. Was going to go tomorrow eve but its women only day, so its going to have to be Sunday around lunch time. My body is bruised and battered and a couple of hours to relax completely naked is just what I need!

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Time for me to finally check this place out. Was going to go tomorrow eve but its women only day, so its going to have to be Sunday around lunch time. My body is bruised and battered and a couple of hours to relax completely naked is just what I need!

WOAH! i was NOT prepared for that...this place is nuts! well off the beaten track, very dated decor (both of which i was expecting) but loads of guys. I must have been the youngest by about 10 years (i'm 27) but the vast majority of guys were 50+
was great to be naked though and just enjoy the heat. but my god was it a very random experience. can't say it was all that friendly but I spoke to a couple of eastern european guys who told me what was what. never made it in to the hottest of the steam rooms but the sauna was pretty intense

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOAH! i was NOT prepared for that...this place is nuts! well off the beaten track, very dated decor (both of which i was expecting) but loads of guys. I must have been the youngest by about 10 years (i'm 27) but the vast majority of guys were 50+
was great to be naked though and just enjoy the heat. but my god was it a very random experience. can't say it was all that friendly but I spoke to a couple of eastern european guys who told me what was what. never made it in to the hottest of the steam rooms but the sauna was pretty intense

you must have been unlucky - the regulars are ancient but there is also a sub group of eastern europeans, who must be in their 20s and 30s as they all work in construction they are very fit and as nearly all go fully naked they are very easy on the eye

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I can't make Sunday, think I might go this Saturday. Have been once before, really enjoyed hanging out naked. I'm normally really shy in non sexual naked situations, but I left feeling a bit less shy - everyone's naked and no one bats an eyelid which is great. Think a few more visits and I'll have no probs hanging out naked.

Wait... they have BATS with eyelids there?? Sounds creepy. Does Dracula hang out there?