Steam Club - London sauna

gingertom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
let me know the next time you go to docklands steam hungbilad, and i'll try to be there too ;-)

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys - last minute, I know, but got some time on my hands tomorrow (Sat 21st) so I'll be heading over to Docklands early afternoon.

Anyone want to join in? PM me

gingertom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its going to be a long wait until the next visit to Docklands Steam, Friday Oct 5th, but already on the countdown. great place for sauna and massage, exchanging friendly body rubs all part of the enjoyment, you never know who you're going to be massaging!! it really is an awesome place to visit for steam, sauna and allover body rubs...leave your inhibitions at home, lol.

gingertom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi dmonkey, no they don't, you need to take your own, plus some oil and soap for a rubdown!!!!!

wish i could go with you..enjoy.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Take some loose clothes to wear in the lounge area too. I took trackies and t-shirt. Some of the older guys wear dressing gowns.

It is odd, downstairs everyone is butt naked but upstairs everyone is covered up - to the extent that they don't even like you walking through the area naked on your way downstairs (eg if you only have one towel and want to keep it for when you leave).

jackslater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love this place, have been going for a few years now on & off.
Downstairs in the baths everyone is bollock naked there are 3 steam rooms of varying heat and 2 Saunas.
Often the regulars clean each other with massive sponge and bar of soap, had it done to me once was an experience!
Quite a bit of massaging goes on have been given a few handjobs while being massaged but very discrete. Most guys are quite old but was there with a local football team once, that was horny!
If you are planning a trip pm me
x

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have just discovered a sauna type place in East Anglia (uk) only a small place, a steam room, a hot room, and a whirlpool type tub which I don't use anyway, showers, small rest area, towels and a locker provided. Seems to be sort of place where on men only days the guys are easy and comfortable around each other, naked in the rooms and towel only in more open areas, would be nice to see a few more people there so ask me if anybody wants more details.

mike2411

Experimental Member
Media
I have been a couple of times to the Steam Club in London.

On the first occasion I went late on a Friday afternoon. Among the customers were at least one rabbi and some members of his congregation. Shortly after 6pm they all left at once in accordance with Jewish custom on a Friday.

The second time I went it was a Tuesday afternoon/evening. It was much less busy than on the Friday. Next time I will go on a Saturday or Sunday.

I found it rather clique - the regulars did not want to talk with outsiders.

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Original poster:

Visiting London next weekend.

Aiming to hit up men-only Porchester on Saturday 22nd and Docklands Steam on Sunday 23rd.

PM me here if you'd like to come with...

Sweating is a lot more fun together

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
BUMP.
Loving being back in London.

Will be at Porchester 6~9pm Saturday.

Join me.

Original poster:

Visiting London next weekend.

Aiming to hit up men-only Porchester on Saturday 22nd and Docklands Steam on Sunday 23rd.

PM me here if you'd like to come with...

Sweating is a lot more fun together