Steam Room help

D_vnifhnez2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm new here and I just wanted to get some help with something. So I go to the gym, a normal 24 hr one often and I spend some time in the steam room after. So every time I go in there I'm horny as hell and I always end up jacking off of there's no one in there. But fortunately sometimes there's a hot guy or two in there, im 19 and most times theyre around 30. So I wanna know like how to have som fun and seduce the guy(s). Just some action for a few mins would do, thing is I have no freakin idea on gettin me some straight or closet cock. :D thanks
Of topic but I cam too, skype bicuriousadventure

D

deleted110426

Don't know about your 24HR but the one I used to go to was a Gay hook-up spot later in the evenings. When I was doing prep for my last contest I would have to go late at nights and there was a lot of gay activity there. This was always late at night after 10 pm. My friend at work who is gay also told me he's heard of a lot of things happening in the sauna rooms but he also said it's late at night when there's only one staff member watching the entire gym. Since there's less chance of getting caught.

I was in a sauna in Vegas where this hung guy came in and sat among all of us (about 12 guys). Everyone left once he opened his towel and let his monster out.

I was the only one left and I told him that I wish I was hung like him.

He got it hard for me and told me that I was pretty good sized myself.

But we both knew that he was the alpha male in the room

I just talked about his cock for about 5 minutes and then I left the steam room

I would have loved to touch it just so I could say I had experienced the power of a huge cock

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my best advice would be that you need to take things SLOW and don't rush anything

you might run into a cop who would nail you for inappropriate behavior

or another member who would rat you out and get you dismissed from your gym, or worse.

INSTEAD....

Go slow. Choose the guys you are interested in. Smile, maybe say hello on a repeat visit to establish yourself as a "regular" guy and someone who he might see from time to time. Make eye contact- don't avert your eyes. Sit upright and strong, be confident about yourself. Keep an open posture- don't close your arms and look angry, and don't sit in the corner with your eyes closed, ignoring everyone in the room... remain "open" to social interaction.

On the first time seeing them, PLEASE don't uncover your towel and "WHIP IT OUT." Most guys are going to be nervous - and concerned that maybe you are underage and could be a liability. That's abnormal social behavior- and you almost NEVER know at a glance that it is welcomed by the other person(s) in the room. You will eventually grow to read other members- but sometimes even the best guess can be wrong.

Instead, win the trust over a few visits. Don't make your true intentions known. Maybe drop your towel and flash your tush as you get up to go to the showers- but innocently. Warm up to it. Wipe the sweat from your arms, chest, legs, and (with modesty) around the inside of your legs. Occasionally use the edge of your towel to wipe the sweat from your forehead- revealing your crotch momentarily. See if your actions are mirrored. If they are, things can slowly escalate.

The biggest thing to watch is the EYES. If he never looks over at you or if he doesn't return your gaze at all- or keeps his head looking at the floor the whole time- then he's not going to be your playmate, man. Don't try to get anything going, because he's not there with you. He's trying to be in the room by himself--- maybe feeling a bit self aware since he's mostly naked, covered by just a towel.

Instead, just like the advice above- here's how the game is played: look over, smile, look away. When he uses his towel to wipe his face, take your peek. Allow yourself to be seen looking at him- just for a moment. It's socially ok for you to notice when someone else is in the room- he won't freak if you notice him. That's just being gracious. You have to pay attention to what follows.

See if he looks you in the face. If he does and you feel that connection, return his gaze. Just like you're looking at other details in the room. Don't make him feel like you are staring or sizing him up. If he does look at you, notice your body, don't look away. Then look directly at his crotch and then back in his face- allow him to see that you are specifically looking at his crotch. If he's into it, it will go from there, or that might be too much and he might get up and leave.

Just make your movements one step at a time, like climbing the rungs of a ladder- to size him up and see if he is up for it. You'll know, and you'll make a friend. Don't rush it, and don't do anything overt without being fairly sure that it is welcomed action. Slow and steady is going to get you a more significant return in situations like this.

Last edited: