Steam Room today.

hung_boy18

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 21 and was in the steam room at the YMCA today after my workout and some guy probably in his early 30s was in there as well. We both had towels wrapped around us just sitting there. He was seated across from me.

Anyway, this guy opened up his towel and started tugging on his cock. He was like giving himself chubby or semi, he never got hard. I was looking away from him at the floor and to the side, but he was right in front of me and kept doing it. I eventually had to leave because I wasn't comfortable with that behavior.

Is that normal behavior? I am concerned this dude was trying to send me a signal or something. I don't mind hanging naked in the locker room, but not sure I want a dude tugging his cock in front of me.

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
happens at my Y, but when the other guy is open to it

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was definitely trying to send you a signal, and not a very subtle one. He was obviously looking to get something going with you. You did the right thing by getting up and leaving. I have nothing against sex in steam rooms, as the other thread has ably demonstrated. But he went too far - when it became clear you weren't responding to his advances, he should have stopped. Not to mention been more subtle in the first place. Some people just have no sense of boundaries.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
nope. not normal

Absolutely normal.
Just not subtle.

I have to agree, reluctantly, with the majority of guys on this; he really should have stopped when you showed you weren't interested. On the other hand, have you tried jacking off with another guy? if not, you're missing a lot. I've done TONS of steam/sauna jacking with 1-8 guys. Really awesome. Men, in a gym, jacking their cocks. Doesn't get any better.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about this one; I mean I get hard in the steam and sauna and I don't have to touch myself nor do I cover up in a towel. This though is a bit different he is trolling I think you ignore him to things like this usually take care of themselves.

Enjoy the steam room regardless!

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My steam room is so steamy that I can't see my out-stretched hand. When entering a steamy one I ask who is where to prevent any unwanted contact. I've jo'd many times in there while alone. There is a water hose that I use to rinse after.

One of the first times I used the steam I noticed an obvious erection on the guy who was in there before me. He left quickly. Recently there has been this "creep" in there that gave me the heebie-jeebies. He started tugging, I left. He would also stand in the doorway watching through the window as I shaved at the sinks. He had the same color towel every week and if that towel was hung outside the door I would not use the steam, but there he would be, in the window. Finally I reported him to the manager as I didn't feel comfortable in his presence, and he hasn't been there for while that I know of.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
They finally closed the steam room at my gym until “further notice”. Apparently one of the wall tiles came off, so one of the members decided to start breaking off more. Now there are 40 tiles missing. This type of behavior takes first place in the creepy category; maybe it’s a tile fetish. Second place goes to the guys who work out and don’t shower before hanging out in the sauna (fully dressed); they smell bad and their stink lingers for days. Third place goes to the guys who listen to their iPods while singing and dancing; I want to open my towel and piss on them but I won’t stoop to that level. There are many levels of crazy out there and I think I’ve seen them all. At this point, I really don’t care if someone gets a boner in the sauna, tugs his dick or if someone checks out my cock. I hope they never open the sauna at my gym; I’m too creeped out to go in it. There’s a lot of “unnatural acts” going on and someone tugging on their cock is the least of my worries.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
They finally closed the steam room at my gym until “further notice”. Apparently one of the wall tiles came off, so one of the members decided to start breaking off more. Now there are 40 tiles missing. This type of behavior takes first place in the creepy category; maybe it’s a tile fetish. Second place goes to the guys who work out and don’t shower before hanging out in the sauna (fully dressed); they smell bad and their stink lingers for days. Third place goes to the guys who listen to their iPods while singing and dancing; I want to open my towel and piss on them but I won’t stoop to that level. There are many levels of crazy out there and I think I’ve seen them all. At this point, I really don’t care if someone gets a boner in the sauna, tugs his dick or if someone checks out my cock. I hope they never open the sauna at my gym; I’m too creeped out to go in it. There’s a lot of “unnatural acts” going on and someone tugging on their cock is the least of my worries.

Definitely a tile fetish. Go to ’–ڂ̃eƒŒƒEƒFƒCƒ”ŒfŽ¦”‚𗘗p‚µ‚悤.