Steel appeal, rings and things.... Yes? No?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sly Adey, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

Hey, I've put a photo of one of my play sessions in my gallery. Steel rings and a PA. The first comment undrneath it asks, incredulously, "Why????"
    I say two things:

"Why not?"
    and
    "Don't knock it unless you've tried it"

I've been feeling got at. I thought I'd open it up as a forum question.

Is anyone else out there into such stuff or am I alone? Are we all meant to be dull narrow and unadventurous middle of the roadies here or what?

:biggrin1:

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I think you'll find that's probably the wisest policy to follow in life. :rolleyes:

Whatever one puts up in the gallery is open to responses that have to be related to in terms of "different-strokes-for-different-folks" ... rather than taken personally, imho. I'm sure whoever rated you (*waves mischievously at Sorcerer* :biggrin1:) was simply offering his gut reaction rather than attempting to get at you..

Personally, I rather like seeing what you've chosen to adorn your cock with in each new lot of pictures that materializes... although obviously the one with money is most appealing to me, as it seems as though one could offer a quick blowjob and then scarper with payment for the deed in one's mouth... :rolleyes: (there's a joke about having the Queen's head in your mouth here somewhere, but I'm not going to pursue it)...

Actually, the one you are alluding to with steel rings et al also looks like an intriguing oral challenge to me. :cool: :wink: I'm sure the sensation for you is pretty amazing when you are 'dressed up' in that particular metallic way...

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

The first comment was mine. To me, it looks like mutilation. As Alex said, it was my gut reaction and not meant as a direct insult. Pics are posted for our opinions and ratings and we give them. They can't all be Kudos.

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    If Sorcerer doesn't like what you've done to yours Sly Adey, he definitely wouldn't like the look of mine. I am having real difficulty mustering the bravery to post pics of mine. I know some people are really intrigued by my split cockhead and might find it a turn on, but a lot of people would shudder and think its gross. I don't want to offend people either and I would rather hear people say nice things. I guess Alex is right in that once you've made the decision to post your pix you have to be prepared for both reactions. Here's mine: I think your cock looks great! I love the rings, especially your big PA. I converted my PA into a subincision about 20+ years ago, and didn't stop there. I don't have regrets, but I did like the PA. It felt good too. Ever thought of getting an ampallang?

5. juice

juice New Member

Albums:
    I have a PA and poeple of course ask questions about it.

Each to their own. I don't expect everyone to enjoy it, but there are some that do.

I know I do.

6. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

I just got mine pierced 4 days ago. It still hurts like a bitch but my roommate said its as hot as hell.

Cock rings are amazing, they intensify orgasms by half!

7. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess the thing to remember is that posting pictures of any kind, for public access on the net is pretty nerve wracking, it is a major step for a lot of us. There is so much of it that it is easy to forget that posters in a group like this are not professionals, hardened to public criticism. It is, I thought, a place for sharing and getting support at what ever level.
    That is not to say that we should heap gushing praise on everyone but a thoughtful reply/ criticism shows respect.

I'm still not quite clear about what the "why?" is about? Circumcision? Piercing? Cockrings? Posting? and what is the mutilation?

I'd agree if the answer to that is routine infant circumcision. I have strong feelings on that.

8. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

Well it's a beautiful cock regardless. I don't have any piercings or bodily adornments myself. I've considered it but not been interested enough to actually get it done. Well it's more the fact that I don't have a nice body so to me it seems pointless. I've never had a problem with other people having them though.

9. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me personally ..I think it is very sexual....shows in sense of power....My favorite is the one with all the rings on your beautiful dick. I love cock rings.
    I guess some people just feel inserting anything into your dick has got to be crazy and painfully. While I am sure the first week after having it done (PA) it must hurt or be sore..but I can only imagine what it feels likes after it has healed. The little bit of added weight must be a nice feeling. One day I will get mine done, when I get my nerve up.....lol.
    Keep on playing with your steel...thanks for showing us your photos.

10. Hung1

Hung1 New Member

I have a PA as wel had it about 6 months and I love it , its somethin that everybody doesnt have, and it makes it unique.

11. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love the pix! I have a PA and wear cock rings as well. (Have been wearing cock rings for 20 years and have had a PA for 10!) I love the look and feel of metal! My favorite is the one with the most metal....:biggrin1:

12. D_Elijah_MorganWood

When I see a cock with a bunch of metal stuffed through it, to me it looks like a pincushion. When I see someone who has stuffed things into or bound their cock in a manner as to distort, deform slice and dice or turn it an angry red, I don't get it. You obviously don't understand why I don't want to do this to myself or be with anyone who does. I'm entitled to my opinion, you're entitled to yours. If you need further explanation, I'm here. There's no reason to argue about it as there are obviously plenty of people who love what you have going on. I often hear look, he ruined a perfectly good cock. I also hear wow, that's hot. Bottom line, whatever floats your boat dude.

13. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

Well that is certainly clearer by way of explanation, Sorcerer. Thanks.
    You have a very provocative and confrontative style of writing. I didn't realise there was a suggestion that you should want to do anything to yourself, or be with anyone in particular, in my photograph.
    I'm delighted by the responses that have come about as a result of your original response and my question and welcome those who have spoken out. There are obviously a number of readers unwilling to step into the limelight for fear of a reaction such as yours who should take heart that an opinion is just that and is not meant maliciously especialy in the context of this group. As you say, "whatever floats your boat" As George Dubblyah might say, "Bring it on!"

14. Ignatz

Ignatz New Member

Albums:
    I wear a ring at the base of my cock. No different to me than wearing one on a finger. It's a bit smaller than my cock so that when I get an erection it makes it thicker and harder. The women I've been with have verified the benefits of the ring, lol.

15. missbec

missbec New Member

Piercings are great from my perspective, ive had more than a couple myself yet they grow out unfortuately.
    I was quite adventureous too; top of breasts (cleavage), VCH (painful), neck and i did have my tongue done at one point yet the touch is not at all beautiful to the eye.
    Its great to hear someone else is into piercings, but then again, as proven, not for everyone
    -bec

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

I really didn't mean it that way. Comparing what I said with something Dubya would say is pretty nasty. I mean that not only should you have the freedom to do whatever you wish with your cock as well as myself (at the risk of being labeled vanilla which is fine with me), people will be there to enjoy it...or enjoy my clean-cut weiner. I didn't mean this as a debate. You asked for my opinion, you got it with a full explanation. I have good friends with God knows what pierced. They offer to show it to me, I decline. We're still friends. You seemed to miss this from my response above so let me spell it out for you: I'm glad we're not all the same!

17. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    I LOVE MY P.A.!!! Not only does it feel great, but I've had countless blow jobs because of it. Never had a complaint from anyone.

18. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I love wearing my 00ga PA have worn it this size for about three years and two years ago I added a frenum, also 00ga now bent barbell. find my orgasms are stronger with the PA in also great for electro play!

19. jrk150

jrk150 New Member

Albums:
    Love your steel work Sly. I think steel round your cock and balls are a great turn-on and have now moved on to heavy split-collar rings round my ball sack. They feel really good weighing my sack down and think they look pretty good too.

20. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

i like guys who wear cock rings or cock staps at the base but have no experience of a top wearing a PA.........they do however look good but do they damage or tear insides or not when having sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted