Steering with your knees...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What's the funniest, most dangerous thing you've seen another driver doing while on the road?

Commuters know this one: the gal who puts on her makeup while driving 65 mph.

Pecker

(How do you get off a non-stop flight?)

aj2181: I saw a guy driving down the highway looking in his back seat doing something traveling 60 plus and veering into the grass.

petite_girl: I once saw a man with his pants half-on digging around his crotch frantically while driving 80 mph down the freeway. ... I was driving 80, too ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I once saw a guy feeling himself at a red light. He kept at it even after the light turned green, and then red again.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=99;num=1064620479;start=0#3 date=09/26/03 at 18:10:25]I once saw a guy feeling himself at a red light. He kept at it even after the light turned green, and then red again.[/quote]

He must have been feeling.....good.

Pecker

(Why do signs that say "Slow Children" have a picture of a child running?)

Longhornjok: There was a cab ride home from the airport in Dallas where I'm pretty sure I heard a sonic boom as we broke the speed of sound. I remember my Mom digging her nails into my leg and I felt like I couldn't lift my head off the seat, due to the G-force. It was in-sane. The weird part was my Dad didn't tell the guy to drive fast or anything. I guess he picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

SpeedoGuy: It was on a scooter-taxicab ride in Mazatlan, Mexico. We asked the driver to take us to a beach hotel and when we got in the scooter he took off like the proverbial bat-outta-hell. Roaring through crowded marketplaces, threading through narrow alleyways, weaving down busy sidewalks and dodging cars against traffic at a speed that took my breath away...it was a ride I'll never, ever forget! It was like a Steven Spielberg movie except the action was not entertaining in the least. I was scared shitless. Over the roar of the engine we were screaming at the driver to slow down but that only made him jam the throttle open wider. No exaggeration, at the hotel I got out of the scooter cab with quivering knees and we counted ourselves lucky to be alive.

SG