Step-family curiosity

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is not an incest thread.
I was wondering if people have had experiences, or think kids are curious to see the new members of the family nude.

I do not have step-family. But I believe a young boy with raging hormones would love to see a woman he is not really related to nude. In addition, both guys and girls may wonder what the new dad has dangling between his legs. I mentioned in a previous thread that was closed that I know of one girl who purposefully walked in on her step-dad when she knew he was changing. She supposedly screamed and acted like it was an accident, but was sure to get an eyeful of his large junk.

She says she calls him "Todd the Rod" in private and he gets all embarrassed. It may be important to note she is a large goth-like chick and her mom is a perfect American woman. So there is no attraction from the well-endowed man. But she attempts to flirt, stare and playfully touch the guy to torment him. By touch, I mean she rubs up on his genitals if he is only wearing boxers in the house, or squeezes his butt. She is eighteen and finds him very attractive

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl's story is true.

Do not "Oh Brother!" this. It is not about older men lusting after young girls. It is about a human being forced to live in close quarters with basicall a stranger and the curious habits we all have.

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologize. I do not have a big cock, so I need to post stuff to talk about. "Todd the Rod" had a big dick, I guess I went in the wrong direction.:redface:

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sorry! I was trying to think of something to type. That other guys thread was closed so I had no outlet. An I remembered this scenario which actually happened. Lets just talk about if Nelly is hung and make everyone feel less creepy.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Russ said:
I am sorry! I was trying to think of something to type. That other guys thread was closed so I had no outlet. An I remembered this scenario which actually happened. Lets just talk about if Nelly is hung and make everyone feel less creepy.

Nelly's pecker IS a lot less creepy!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mr. Russ said:

So you saw that the thread was closed, read that similar threads had been deleted and decided to go there ANYWAY?

If you have a lack of something to type, type nothing.

Silence can be golden.

You don't need a big dick to post here.