STEP FATHER LOOKING AT YOUR DICK

hungmormon

1st Like
Media
HAS ANY BEEN LOOK AT BY STEP FATHERS.

MY MOM JUST GOT RE MARRIED 6 MONTHS AGO AND NOW IT HOT I LIKE TO WEAR SHORT SHORTS. WELL MY STEP IS ALWAYS AROUND WHENI AM AT HIS AND MY MOM HOUSE WHEN I CHANGE MY CLOTHES. SHOULD I BE BOTHER OR JUST LET IT GO

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
As long as he doesn't get 'touchy-feely' you can ignore it.

You might even be mistaken. But men should not feel embarrassed or self-conscious about same sex nudity. It's natural that he care about you - he's your step-father now and may be interested in forming a proper relationship with his new step-son.

Give him a chance. You might even end up liking him.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
My adopted brother was 6'' at 10 and could do tricks with his penis. I was aware of his size and I can vaguely remember him walking around with a long soft dick but was not aware of my father having any interest.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's just human nature to be interested, or at least perplexed, when seeing a huge bulge, all you can do is just not let it bother you, but at the same time, if he is seeming to take an interest, maybe, like, pecker said, get to know him too, there is nothing wrong with making a friend, especially with someone who hopefully be an important part to your life.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I have a different view than the previous posters and have been thinking about this for days. I don't think it's appropriate for your step father to be taking an interest in your body when you dress. I'm not sure if he is just curious about your big bulge or if his interest is more the "filth" that DMW is refering to. I don't think it's a good idea to ignore, he may see that as an invitation. You can make friends with this man when your clothes are on! I would let him know that you prefer to dress alone and that his assistance or company won't be needed. I would aslo say, stand firm if he tries to persuade you it's no big deal. If it's no big deal, then he should be glad to give you some personal space, which is normal for you to expect at your age. The fact that you posted this tells me you are not comfortable with his attention, so just politely let him know, and see if it stops there. If it goes further after you ask him to stop, you'll know you were right.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 15 2004, 08:03 PM
I don't think it's appropriate for your step father to be taking an interest in your body when you dress. I'm not sure if he is just curious about your big bulge or if his interest is more the "filth" that DMW is refering to. I don't think it's a good idea to ignore, he may see that as an invitation.
I would go with my gut instinct. My experience suggests that if someone makes me feel uneasy by his presence, there's usually a reason. If he always seems to magically appear when your penis is most easily visible, that seems just a little too convenient to be a coincidence. Maybe if you retreat to a locked room, like maybe a bathroom, every time you change clothes, he'll take the hint that you really prefer not being ogled by him. And then again, maybe not. Often pervs aren't easily dissuaded. But if he has to pick the lock in order to view your lunchbox, at least you'll have your answer.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it depends on if you prefer biological theories, alliance theory, or role theory. Only under the biological theories is it not incest.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point, jonb. Whether it's incest or not, it's icky at best to have a man who has been in your life so short a time sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Being naked in front a family member with whom you've grown up in that enviroment is fine, even very cool, but to have someone intorudced to you at this late stage in the game take the same liberties gives me the willies.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with Mme. Zora:

Any interest that any adult family member would have in your cock or any other genitals is incestuous. There's a big difference between that and the subjects we talk about on LPSG.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, if your father pimped you out (I say "father" because it's typically a male thing.), it wouldn't technically be incest, but it would still be nasty.

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 15 2004, 08:03 PM
Okay, I have a different view than the previous posters and have been thinking about this for days. I don't think it's appropriate for your step father to be taking an interest in your body when you dress. I'm not sure if he is just curious about your big bulge or if his interest is more the "filth" that DMW is refering to. I don't think it's a good idea to ignore, he may see that as an invitation. You can make friends with this man when your clothes are on! I would let him know that you prefer to dress alone and that his assistance or company won't be needed. I would aslo say, stand firm if he tries to persuade you it's no big deal. If it's no big deal, then he should be glad to give you some personal space, which is normal for you to expect at your age. The fact that you posted this tells me you are not comfortable with his attention, so just politely let him know, and see if it stops there. If it goes further after you ask him to stop, you'll know you were right.
You are a very astute woman!! This is really very wise advice!!

I like you, Zora, I really do.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually had an uncle who used to follow me into the bathroom when I was five to watch me pee. Being an only child, I didn't like to go to the bathroom in front of other people, but he wouldn't go away when I asked nice. I had enough sense not to try to be forceful with him, but I told my mom and she made it stop. If I had just ignored it or lived with it, I'm fairly sure it would've gotten worse. Thanx, WVLady, I look forward to your posts too!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
As long as he doesn't get 'touchy-feely' you can ignore it.

You might even be mistaken. But men should not feel embarrassed or self-conscious about same sex nudity. It's natural that he care about you - he's your step-father now and may be interested in forming a proper relationship with his new step-son.

Give him a chance. You might even end up liking him.

Well said, - If your eyes work you see things, no big deal ya know, it's natural curiousity for the eyes to check out something new, that's just natural.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
HAS ANY BEEN LOOK AT BY STEP FATHERS.

MY MOM JUST GOT RE MARRIED 6 MONTHS AGO AND NOW IT HOT I LIKE TO WEAR SHORT SHORTS. WELL MY STEP IS ALWAYS AROUND WHENI AM AT HIS AND MY MOM HOUSE WHEN I CHANGE MY CLOTHES. SHOULD I BE BOTHER OR JUST LET IT GO

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

I say you should let him molest you, and let your mom find out. You can tell me if you still think it's hot after everything's said and done.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Inevitably, these incest trolls are going to run out of family members (blood relatives or otherwise) to attach their incest fantasies to. I can't wait until then.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YEP, it seams what is after is being your friend, and maybe the nudity|openess of changing clothes near him, is a way to establish a male bond. I wouldn't mind...

MAYBE he wants to see what your father HAD [trugh your cock] to compare with want your mother is having NOW!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
YEP, it seams what is after is being your friend, and maybe the nudity|openess of changing clothes near him, is a way to establish a male bond. I wouldn't mind...

MAYBE he wants to see what your father HAD [trugh your cock] to compare with want your mother is having NOW!

LOL!