Stephan_xo

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Imagine he can’t even get head without hurting him or being too sensitive that’s why I don’t like uncut lol
This is a very narrow minded comment. Not all uncut dicks have a lot of skin, nor does it hurt whatsoever!
It only hurts if the guy is unable to pull his skin down cuz the skin is to tight to do so. In this case, He doesn't have that issue cuz as you can see, which I hope you did, in the previous video he retracts his skin without any pain or discomfort and reveals that beautiful thick pink head!!
I can assure you he gets head and fucks just fine!

D

deleted1199136

He just said he posted more. Anyone with access can ya post them?

blase4me

Experimental Member
Media
He just said he posted more. Anyone with access can ya post them?
Oh brother. You’ve been talking crap all this thread and then begging for new posts for FREE. either support the person or shut up. His new posts are actually pretty good and I read on here someone said his dick wasn’t that big.. in the new video of him getting head I disagree. Actually looks thick and big! He also pulled his foreskin back maybe I’m just a fan girl now but yummy

blase4me

Experimental Member
Media
This is a very narrow minded comment. Not all uncut dicks have a lot of skin, nor does it hurt whatsoever!
It only hurts if the guy is unable to pull his skin down cuz the skin is to tight to do so. In this case, He doesn't have that issue cuz as you can see, which I hope you did, in the previous video he retracts his skin without any pain or discomfort and reveals that beautiful thick pink head!!
I can assure you he gets head and fucks just fine!

Exactly! People talk to just talk! I agree at first the content was trash but some people need to warm up to it plus the leaking doesn’t help! I hope he continues with his current posting

#111A moment ago